Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saunders, Lemieux - Nearly Erupt With Heated Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it the gypsy warrior, this is going to look close to a Calzaghe-Lacy beating by the end of 12

Comment

Get some money on Saunders guys. He's way too slick for Lemieux trust me, David is a puncher but won't catch BJS.

Comment

If both come in good shape, could be a fight of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          This has all the makings for a great fight.
          It is probably going to be entertaining but messy if Saunders grabs and hold. To make things worse, it doesn't look like HBO Canada is showing it! I checked all week and they have some stand up comedy specials instead. The fight takes place at Place Bell, which is a 30 min subway ride, but now it's too late to make plans. So pissed! Anyways, enjoy it man. Peace.

Comment

The press conference will be the more entertaining than the fight, as per usual with BJS fight.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
              I've never seen Saunders fight so I'm not a fan. I've seen Lemieux fight and I'm not a fan. If Lemieux can connect I suppose he can get a KO but if he doesn't I guess Saunders has a shot. If Saunders legitimately beat Monroe Jr he might just be good enough to out box Lemieux. I have no dog in this fight.
              ...therefore I have no input on this fight and apologize for wasting 20 seconds of your lives.

Comment

Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post
                ...therefore I have no input on this fight and apologize for wasting 20 seconds of your lives.
                Why u mad bro?

Comment

Working...
                X