Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko Will Stop Rigondeaux By 9th or 10th Round!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
    stop with the premature excuse making! All fighters who has the power at the negotiation table do things like this! It nothing new! Floyd, Manny, Cotto, etc. Has been doing this **** for years.
    When did Floyd, Pac, or Cotto make a fighter come up 2 weight classes?

Comment

So the fight will go the distance and Rigo to wim split decision??

Comment

I'd see a Loma KO in the early rounds, but the further the fight goes, the best the chances for Rigo to win this... I surely hope for a Rigo wide decision though... My Bank account hopes it too...

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
        So the fight will go the distance and Rigo to wim split decision??
        Rigo by wide decision... Well if you call 8-4 wide...

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
          Lomachenko is not Russian! He is from Ukraine.
          Was a part of the communist Soviet Union

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
            I'd see a Loma KO in the early rounds, but the further the fight goes, the best the chances for Rigo to win this... I surely hope for a Rigo wide decision though... My Bank account hopes it too...

Rigo by wide decision... Well if you call 8-4 wide...
            I've learned to just go the completely opposite direction to which Bob Arum goes so yeah a wide decision for Rigo sounds about right.

Comment

whoever loses the overhype bum threads will be running rampant. I don't know who to choose im just going to sit back n witness 2 of the best technical fighters of all time go at it.

Comment

Unless Arum plans on paying Rigo to take a dive like I feel he did with Walters, I dont think he will legit stop Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
                  I've learned to just go the completely opposite direction to which Bob Arum goes so yeah a wide decision for Rigo sounds about right.
                  In what alternate universe? This is world level competition you gotta have a penut for a brain to think this is gonna be wide

Comment

Originally posted by hilltophustla4 View Post
                    Was a part of the communist Soviet Union
                    Yes indeed. The Soviet Union broke up in 1985. I am not sure how much influence Cuban trainers have on today's crop of Eastern European boxers, but your point is well taken.

Comment

It has definitely been impressive to see Loma beat his last 3 opponents the exact same way. They quit due to being demoralized and defeated. It would be one hell of a feat to do that to someone of Rigo's caliber.

Comment

Working...
                      X