No announcement yet.

Donald Trump keeping it classy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Nobody in the states takes Donald fucking Trump seriously as a Presidential candidate.

Neither should you blokes across the pond.
    Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    The majority of politicians and wannabe pols have stupid garbage flying out of their collective c0ck holsters.

I'll eat my fucking computer if Trump gets the GOP nod, much less wins the office.

Sooooooo....... How did your computer taste?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Comment

I thought that guy was pro Trump? I wonder what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          I thought that guy was pro Trump? I wonder what happened.
          Obviously it was a while back he wrote that, but I felt like light heartedly trolling there. To be fair, I didn't think Trump would win either.

Comment

Obviously it was a while back he wrote that, but I felt like light heartedly trolling there. To be fair, I didn't think Trump would win either.
            Damn. You are vicious. The dude has been waging war along side of you in the Donnie thread and you just expose him like that? lol

He wasn't the only poster that seemed to be out of character back then. I could be wrong, but I thought the guy below was another big Trump can do no wrong fan. Seems he's calling him a fake, more of a democrat, and wishing for his death

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Trump saw an opening in the Republican primary to promote his show.

For the record, Trump has given $541,650 to federal Democratic candidates and fundraising committees going back to 1990, according to data from the Center for Responsive Politics. That compares with $429,450 he's contributed to federal Republican candidates and committees over the same period.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/28/trump.democrats/

I wouldn't exactly call him a Republican. Whatever he calls himself, I hope he chokes on a hairball for politicizing this tragedy.

Comment

Working...
            X