Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gucci went H.A.M on twitter against Nicki Minaj, Gotti, Waka, T.I, Jeezy, Ross, Tyga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gucci went H.A.M on twitter against Nicki Minaj, Gotti, Waka, T.I, Jeezy, Ross, Tyga

and so much more! Plus he trolled the hell out of the rap music world last night lmao Their's no more denying he's a f'n boss! Who else has the balls to risk everything and take legit shots at some of the most popular rappers out there? HE'S A REAL MOTHAF'N G. ALL I WANNA BE IS EL CHAPO! He went on a legit 3 day twitter rampage. The tweets are down below.

He also released three songs yesterday and said after all this twitter rampage he was releasing an album tonight at 10:17pm wednesday called "Dairy of a Trap God" AND TROLL'D EM! TWITTER WAS PISSED ASKING WHERE THE F IT WAS AT LMAO!

http://twitter.com/gucci1017

Comment

gucci ...........

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
          LMFAO for reals.

Comment

Gucci mane is always beefing. How are those new tracks? I'm still bumping trap god and I'm up

Comment

BTW what caused Gucci to start back beefing with Jeezy? I thought DJ Drama helped them squash whatever issues they still had.

Comment

Is this the same dude with the ice cream cone tattooed on his face? Lame

Comment

at Gucci, king of the corporate rappers. Dude is a bum just like all the others he went "HAM" on.

I wanna fuck Nicki Minaj though, I don't care that "fake butt, all make up" etc.

Comment

He can use a computer?

Comment

Working...
                    X