Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peterson wouldn't have been caught with Floyd's USADA/WADA testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm up to date now, Sorry to anyone I insulted. My bad.

Comment

• Floyds tests arent random anyway. Not sure why people beleive they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Floyd has been insistent USADA carry out test and no one else.

I wonder why?
        Hes a steroid pro. He cycles between fights. Fact.

Comment

• Just come upon this article and it's a very interesting read.

Pacquiao is one of the highest weight climbers in the history of the sport, what seperates him from the rest of the weight climbers is that Pacquiao is shorter than the others and Pacquiao remained just as muscular and ripped as he climbed while the others looked softer and even fat.

I got a list of the highest weight climbers and what % weight they put on from the time their bodies matured, a typical male body stops growing at age 21, this means your skeletal frame stops growing in height and your body is pretty much filled out by that age.

M.A.Barrera and E.Morales matured at 122lbs, they had success up to 130lbs,a 6% weight gain for both, neither looked ripped at 130lbs…

J.M.Marquez matured at 126 lbs, had success up to 135 lbs, a 7% weight gain, still looked pretty fit at 135lbs…

Julio C.Chavez matured at 130 lbs, had success up to 140 lbs, an 8% weight gain, didn’t look ripped at 140lbs…

Floyd Mayweather matured at 130lbs, had succes up to 150lbs vs DLH, a 15% weight gain, still looked fit at 150 but not ripped…

Pernell Whittaker matured at 135lbs, had success up to 154lbs, a 14% weight gain, actually had a roll of fat around his waist for his 1 fight at 154lbs…

Roberto Duran matured at 135 lbs, had success up to 157lbs against I.Barkley, a 16% weight gain, was pudgy and even fat at this weight, even looked soft at 154lbs…

O.DeLaHoya matured at 135lbs, had success up to 154lbs, a 14% weight gain, looked normal, not ripped at 154lbs…

S.R.Leonard matured at 147lbs, had success up to 165lbs vs D.Lalonde, a 12% weight gain, looked fit at 165…

Thomas hearns, matured at 147lbs, had success as high as 174lbs vs V.Hill, an 18% weight gain, looked fit but not ripped at 174lbs…

Roy Jones Jr matured at 160lbs, had success up to 193lbs vs J.Ruiz, a 21% weight gain, looked ripped at 193lbs…

and finally there’s Manny Pacquiao, matured at 122lbs when he was 21yrs old, and has had success up to 144lbs vs M.Cotto, an 18% weight gain, looked ripped at 144lbs.

The top % weight gainers are in order R.Jones 21%, T.Hearns 18%, M.Pacquiao 18%, R.Duran 16%, F.Mayweather 15%, O.DeLaHoya 14%, P.Whittaker 14%…..Of these 7 names Duran and Whittaker looked fat at their highest weight, ONLY Jones and Pacquiao STILL looked ripped at their highest weight, and remember that Jones was later revealed to have used steroids in his career.

Of these 7 names Hearns was the tallest, at 6 foot 1 it’s a lot easier to put on weight, compared to Pacquiao who is the shortest of the 7 at 5 foot 6, yet Hearns and Pacquiao both put on 18% weight gains each.This is why knowledgeable people are suspecting Pacquiao of juicing, something is just not right here, a man should not gain 18% weight and stay ripped on boxing training while retaining all his speed and gaining power.

There’s an old saying in boxing that goes ”A great big man will beat a great small man always”, Pac has broken this golden rule of boxing by losing at the lighter weights to M.Singsurat, E.Morales and (IMO)J.M.Marquez twice, these were natural 112,122 and 126lbers, and now suddenly Pac is demolishing natural 135-140lbers D.Diaz, DLH, R.Hatton and M.Cotto with ease.

IMO Pac is on the juice, but due to UFC competition boxing needs the excitement and huge PPV buys right now, the truth will come out in the future when it doesn’t matter anymore.

http://ringtalk.com/manny-pacquiao-steroids-3-4

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
            Just come upon this article and it's a very interesting read.

Pacquiao is one of the highest weight climbers in the history of the sport, what seperates him from the rest of the weight climbers is that Pacquiao is shorter than the others and Pacquiao remained just as muscular and ripped as he climbed while the others looked softer and even fat.

I got a list of the highest weight climbers and what % weight they put on from the time their bodies matured, a typical male body stops growing at age 21, this means your skeletal frame stops growing in height and your body is pretty much filled out by that age.

M.A.Barrera and E.Morales matured at 122lbs, they had success up to 130lbs,a 6% weight gain for both, neither looked ripped at 130lbs…

J.M.Marquez matured at 126 lbs, had success up to 135 lbs, a 7% weight gain, still looked pretty fit at 135lbs…

Julio C.Chavez matured at 130 lbs, had success up to 140 lbs, an 8% weight gain, didn’t look ripped at 140lbs…

Floyd Mayweather matured at 130lbs, had succes up to 150lbs vs DLH, a 15% weight gain
            , still looked fit at 150 but not ripped…

Pernell Whittaker matured at 135lbs, had success up to 154lbs, a 14% weight gain, actually had a roll of fat around his waist for his 1 fight at 154lbs…

Roberto Duran matured at 135 lbs, had success up to 157lbs against I.Barkley, a 16% weight gain, was pudgy and even fat at this weight, even looked soft at 154lbs…

O.DeLaHoya matured at 135lbs, had success up to 154lbs, a 14% weight gain, looked normal, not ripped at 154lbs…

S.R.Leonard matured at 147lbs, had success up to 165lbs vs D.Lalonde, a 12% weight gain, looked fit at 165…

Thomas hearns, matured at 147lbs, had success as high as 174lbs vs V.Hill, an 18% weight gain, looked fit but not ripped at 174lbs…

Roy Jones Jr matured at 160lbs, had success up to 193lbs vs J.Ruiz, a 21% weight gain, looked ripped at 193lbs…

and finally there’s Manny Pacquiao, matured at 122lbs when he was 21yrs old, and has had success up to 144lbs vs M.Cotto, an 18% weight gain, looked ripped at 144lbs.

The top % weight gainers are in order R.Jones 21%, T.Hearns 18%, M.Pacquiao 18%, R.Duran 16%, F.Mayweather 15%, O.DeLaHoya 14%, P.Whittaker 14%…..Of these 7 names Duran and Whittaker looked fat at their highest weight, ONLY Jones and Pacquiao STILL looked ripped at their highest weight, and remember that Jones was later revealed to have used steroids in his career.

Of these 7 names Hearns was the tallest, at 6 foot 1 it’s a lot easier to put on weight, compared to Pacquiao who is the shortest of the 7 at 5 foot 6, yet Hearns and Pacquiao both put on 18% weight gains each.This is why knowledgeable people are suspecting Pacquiao of juicing, something is just not right here, a man should not gain 18% weight and stay ripped on boxing training while retaining all his speed and gaining power.

There’s an old saying in boxing that goes ”A great big man will beat a great small man always”, Pac has broken this golden rule of boxing by losing at the lighter weights to M.Singsurat, E.Morales and (IMO)J.M.Marquez twice, these were natural 112,122 and 126lbers, and now suddenly Pac is demolishing natural 135-140lbers D.Diaz, DLH, R.Hatton and M.Cotto with ease.

IMO Pac is on the juice, but due to UFC competition boxing needs the excitement and huge PPV buys right now, the truth will come out in the future when it doesn’t matter anymore.

http://ringtalk.com/manny-pacquiao-steroids-3-4
            I thought Floyd looked ripped 151 against Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              True, and Floyd's subject to questioning as well. But the first time he moved up, wasn't he flabby?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                Even more so against De La Hoya I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                  True, and Floyd's subject to questioning as well. But the first time he moved up, wasn't he flabby?!
                  Flabby? No.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I agree, but Discipline is saying that he looked flabby? Not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Nah, he was more ripped against Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X