Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would "The Greatest Generation" approve of flying the Nazi flag?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would "The Greatest Generation" approve of flying the Nazi flag?

Or would they slap the **** out of these alt right emos and tell them to get their heads out of their asses?

If the "Greatest Generation" foresaw the ultimate fate of the western world?

I'm pretty sure they would have done more than fly the flag. Probably switched sides. At the very least large numbers would have refused to fight.
    Last edited by ////; 08-17-2017, 08:52 PM.

Comment

My grandfather brought back some Nazi paraphernalia. Arm bands,medals and a helmet and some weapons. He let his kids and grand children play with most of it. Including his own uniform and medals.

He also got shot up by Germans and sent home. Saying that I think he probably thought more of Germans than he did of black people. Just sayin

Also his view on the war wasn't the modern version looking back.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Or would they slap the **** out of these alt right emos and tell them to get their heads out of their asses?
        I cant say how'd they react, but I'd wager they'd react the same way they would to seeing the Hammer and Sickle flag flying.

Some of them fought and died fighting that flag in Korea, and too many of their sons died fighting it in Vietnam.

Face it guys, BOTH sides are garbage. They both admire totalitarianism that oversaw the destruction of basic human rights and the systematic mass murder of millions of human beings.

And both sides are today resorting to violence to deprive fellow Americans of their 1st Amendment rights.

Why so many people call out only one group of trash is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
          My grandfather brought back some Nazi paraphernalia. Arm bands,medals and a helmet and some weapons. He let his kids and grand children play with most of it. Including his own uniform and medals.
          My grandfather brought back a samurai sword and an Arisaka rifle. He wasn't a combat infantryman, but he was in the Philippines during the war.

My dad was a combat infantryman in Vietnam. I've seen his medals, but I don't know if he knows it. I was a kid.

It was open knowledge in the family because it couldn't be hid, but he rarely talked about it at all. He talks a little more these days. I noticed that was common among WWII vets.

I had a teacher in Junior High bring in a Hitler Youth dagger. It was her dad's who was a high ranking officer in the HY. She warned us it was razor sharp and then it was passed around the class. She was a young child in Germany during the war. No one batted an eye back then.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            My grandfather brought back a samurai sword and an Arisaka rifle. He wasn't a combat infantryman, but he was in the Philippines during the war.

My dad was a combat infantryman in Vietnam. I've seen his medals, but I don't know if he knows it. I was a kid.

It was open knowledge in the family because it couldn't be hid, but he rarely talked about it at all. He talks a little more these days. I noticed that was common among WWII vets.

I had a teacher in Junior High bring in a Hitler Youth dagger. It was her dad's who was a high ranking officer in the HY. She warned us it was razor sharp and then it was passed around the class. She was a young child in Germany during the war. No one batted an eye back then.
            Bad ass on the katana and rifle.

Yeah,He never spoke about any kind of fighting. When I was kid and would annoy him with questions about killing krauts he'd just tell me a funny story about something that happened.

When I was a teenager I asked him about some of the places he was at over there and to my surprise he started telling me about all the pussy he got in England,France and into Germany.

Comment

I didn't read through all this blabbering above because the only honest answer that anyone could say is "No, they would not approve."

Comment

Face it guys, BOTH sides are garbage. They both admire totalitarianism that oversaw the destruction of basic human rights and the systematic mass murder of millions of human beings.

And both sides are today resorting to violence to deprive fellow Americans of their 1st Amendment rights.

They call out only one group because the media is usually heavily slanted to further the agenda and thus creating whatever narrative they deem fit. Gone are the days when integrity and fairness were a huge for a journalist's make up.

The news organizations of today don't even care about being right, their only need is to be first and being able to dictate the public narrative. This is the exact reason that, even though both sides are guilty as hell, the public vilifies who the media tells them is guilt. The false becomes fact if it's said over and over and over.

Comment

My facebook feed has two types of people.

One group who do post after post about the Trump fan who ran over people.

One group who do post after post of the terrorists in Spain who ran over people.

Neither group bothers to talk about the other event, like it never happened or wasn't any kind of problem.

Comment

My uncle Mike, a Korean War vet hated Chinese. Just ****ing hated them. He like the post WW2 Japanese a lot, and even wanted to adopt some war orphans. He'd definite slap the **** out of social justice safe space freaks. He'd slap skin heads too.

Comment

Working...
                    X