Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal tries to normalize Pedophilia at Ted Conference, just like heterosexuality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Oh my God.. shut up.

The third world middle east is an archaic, ancient society of opressed indigents.

A sane, educated parent is not going to allow pedophilia in their society. Where the **** did you crawl out of?
    Now ur being stoopid lol

The left is far from sane

I just told if u let the left gets total control for a while i wont be surprise if the US will be overan by muslims

Left Parents just approved born men access to their daughters restroom just to prove u theyre crazy

Beech ur being stoopid

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Now ur being stoopid lol

The left is far from sane

I just told if u let the left gets total control for a while i wont be surprise if the US will be overan by muslims

Left Parents just approved born men access to their daughters restroom just to prove u theyre crazy

Beech ur being stoopid
      No you're being sightless, shallow, and dense.

You're attacking the LGBT ideology by trying to associate it with pedophilia, because of some misplaced pride or ego, when homosexuality benefits everyone because it's the most effective solution to the overpopulation crisis.

Pedophilia is a demented perversion that benefits no-one and endangers our children. If you're such an immature, dense individual that nobody wants to procreate with you, do the rest of us a favor and shut the **** up.

You don't know what you're standing for, and that's the problem with humanity. Stupid people.

Comment

No you're being sightless, shallow, and dense.

You're attacking the LGBT ideology by trying to associate it with pedophilia, because of some misplaced pride or ego, when ****sexuality benefits everyone because it's the most effective solution to the overpopulation crisis.

Pedophilia is a demented perverseness that benefits no-one and endangers our children.

You don't know what you're standing for, and that's the problem with humanity. Stupid people.
        No ur acting stoopid

Its not rocket science to connect being gay to pedophilia

Coz there a good amount of gay dudes who gets attracted to young boys

Look good morning america show just helped promote child pedophilia for its american viewers and no one from the left seems outrage
        https://www.dailywire.com/news/38555...drag-paul-bois

And yes ur stupid

Comment

No ur acting stoopid

Its not rocket science to connect being gay to pedophilia

Coz there a good amount of gay dudes who gets attracted to young boys

Look good morning america show just helped promote child pedophilia for its american viewers and no one from the left seems outrage
          https://www.dailywire.com/news/38555...drag-paul-bois

And yes ur stupid
          A bunch of hippies perpetuating a psychological disorder is a far cry from rape.

If hippies had the power to change anything, Acid, DMT, Sativa and shrooms would be legal now. They couldn't even get that right.

Comment

A bunch of hippies perpetuating a psychological disorder is a far cry from rape.

If hippies had the power to change anything, Acid, DMT, Sativa and shrooms would be legal now. They couldn't even get that right.
            Beech just shut up and accept ur defeat

Ur stupid pretending to hear for the first time ‘gay men prefer them young’

Comment

Beech just shut up and accept ur defeat

Ur stupid pretending to hear for the first time ‘gay men prefer them young
              How exactly did a conjectural ideology defeat me?

Your stance is that you believe there will be a pedophile revolution in modern society, and my stance is that you're an idiot.

How did you win the argument with conjecture?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID
                How exactly did a conjectural ideology defeat me?
                I just showed u a link where Left controlled media normalized pedophilia and nothing from the left seems to denounce or outrage about it

And all u say is theyre hippies

Thats a fooking gay kid being promoted by the left to dance in front of adults in a nasty manner

U acting so outrage of the sound of pedophilia but just

“Meh they hippies”

Beech shut up

Comment

I just showed u a link where Left controlled media normalized pedophilia and nothing from the left seems to denounce or outrage about it

And all u say is theyre hippies

Thats a fooking gay kid being promoted by the left to dance in front of adults in a nasty manner

U acting so outrage of the sound of pedophilia but just

“Meh they hippies”

Beech shut up
                  The argument is about your belief in a conspiracy that there is a pedophile illuminati trying to normalize pedophilia.

I mean that right there is grounds for lunacy, and a bunch of hippies perpetuating a psychological disorder, does nothing to prove your idiotic conspiracy theory.

The only thing it proves is that they're hippies.

Comment

The argument is about your belief in a conspiracy that there is a pedophile illuminati trying to normalize pedophilia.

I mean that right there is grounds for lunacy, and a bunch of hippies perpetuating a psychological disorder, does nothing to prove your idiotic conspiracy theory.

The only thing it proves is that they're hippies.
                    i just showed u a link of the left media promoting pedophilia

Lol how stupid can u be?

Comment

i just showed u a link of the left media promoting pedophilia

Lol how stupid can u be?
                      You showed me a link about a bunch of hippies parading around what ever social cause they think is imperative at the moment, the comment section of which is shltting all over them.

Which does nothing to lessen how much of a delusional lunatic you are for thinking that there is an actual pedophile illuminati in power who's purpose is to normalize child rape.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-30-2019, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X