Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny and Broner looked horrible last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac tried, as always. Broner wasn't in the mood to getting busted up so he hugged and retreated. And classless as ever.

Hopefully it's the end of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
      If indeed that's the case, I'd like to know how Porter, Garcia (Danny) and Thurman (especially Keith) feel about Spence "leaping" over them on the pecking order.
      How should they feel? If they feel like it should be them, then they can fight him and beat him. Instead of giving all these excuses. Thurman can't be trusted with his injuries, Danny lost to both Thurman/Porter, and Porter just doesn't have that star potential. Wouldn't really make all that much sense feeding Pacquiao to Porter over Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        How should they feel? If they feel like it should be them, then they can fight him and beat him. Instead of giving all these excuses. Thurman can't be trusted with his injuries, Danny lost to both Thurman/Porter, and Porter just doesn't have that star potential. Wouldn't really make all that much sense feeding Pacquiao to Porter over Spence.
        I hear you but a guy like Thurman might feel (rightfully so or not) that he has done/been in the game longer to deserve a fight vs Manny than Spence. I'm not saying that Thurman would be right or wrong to think so but I wouldn't be surprise if him or any other top PBC WW would feel like this.

As for Porter, I agree with you, even though he's been getting the fights, I always feel like PBC views him a notch (in star power/marketing) below Thurman and/or Danny. I never feel like he gets the same push as Thurman or Danny.
        Last edited by Afi23; 01-21-2019, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          So are you saying Larry took them Broner posters down from his bedroom
          Lol, he prolly did.

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
            Lol, he prolly did.
            What about the tats ?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              I have no idea how anyone can brag on either side of this fight..that was pathetic
              Was it any worse than pacquiao vs mayweather? A lot of floyd’s fans had no problem bragging on that pos fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                Was it any worse than pacquiao vs mayweather? A lot of floyd’s fans had no problem bragging on that pos fight.
                That fight was horrible to, that's why you never see me mention it

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
                  If indeed that's the case, I'd like to know how Porter, Garcia (Danny) and Thurman (especially Keith) feel about Spence "leaping" over them on the pecking order.
                  Maybe when Spence called they should have taken the fight. They passed and Spence "leapt" in the eyes of boxing pundits.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Manny looked old, slow and sluggish and Broner looked like a guy who refused to let his hands go and down right horrible...This fight was horrible to watch and honestly both have no chance of beating any of the champs at 147 period...
                    He looked better than Porter looked against Broner

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      He looked better than Porter looked against Broner
                      Porter landed more then Manny and at a higher percentage...not sure where you got you post from...and Porter it no that good IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X