Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwight Howard getting exposed for having a long term relationship with a Trap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Dwight Howard getting exposed for having a long term relationship with a Trap

Last edited by -Swizzy-; 11-25-2018, 02:23 PM.

Last edited by -Swizzy-; 11-25-2018, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sounds like b.s. from a tranny looking to get his 5 minutes of fame.
          Howard probably confused him for a female, had a few chats over the phone, and when he realized he was a tranny, bailed. Although by that point this tranny got what he wanted. Text messages and conversations with Howard to try to sell it like the dude is into trannies.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            Howard probably confused him for a female, had a few chats over the phone, and when he realized he was a tranny, bailed. Although by that point this tranny got what he wanted. Text messages and conversations with Howard to try to sell it like the dude is into trannies.
            Idk bruh.. You know these motha****as is out here.

Comment

brah are you stupid. did you not watch the videos? She's literally talking to him on the phone. He sounds like he cares about her/him.

Comment

Seriously, what the fock is going on with celebrities fockin trannys? Sh11ts sick

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                  brah are you stupid. did you not watch the videos? She's literally talking to him on the phone. He sounds like he cares about her/him.
                  The videos on the trannies Twitter don't show Howard actually video chatting with the tranny. (At least the ones I saw) so was it really Howard talking? I don't know. It could be, I just have my doubts. I mean why would this tranny have everything recorded? Could it be he's trying to promote a book? Looking at his Twitter page it appears so.

Again to me it seems like one of those he saw the tranny at a party he confused her for a real female, got his info, had a few Insta chats, and when Howard found out the truth, he embarrassingly bailed, and now the tranny is looking to make something out of nothing.

Could be wrong but it's my opinion.
                  Last edited by JJRod; 11-24-2018, 11:51 PM.

Comment

The videos on the trannies Twitter don't show Howard actually video chatting with the tranny. (At least the ones I saw) so was it really Howard talking? I don't know. It could be, I just have my doubts. I mean why would this tranny have everything recorded? Could it be he's trying to promote a book? Looking at his Twitter page it appears so.

Again to me it seems like one of those he saw the tranny at a party he confused her for a real female, got his info, had a few Insta chats, and when Howard found out the truth, he embarrassingly bailed, and now the tranny is looking to make something out of nothing.

Could be wrong but it's my opinion.
                    She exposed his DMs as well.

She asked him if his parents know that he's fuking trannys and men. And Dwight replied "I don't want to answer". lol

If he wasn't fuking them he would've said "wtf. Why are you asking me weird ****". But he just said "I don't want to answer" because suspected she was gonna expose him.

Also this tranny is not even a real tranny. It's just a guy with long hair. He hasn't had any transition surgeries. Still has a dick and no boobs. If you look at his pics and videos you wouldn't be fooled for a second that it's female.
                    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 11-25-2018, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X