Now ya'll see why GGG ducked Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Why didn't lil g offer $5M then? Clear duck

Wow. Same peeps who say GGG can hardly break 300K.
    And he wants Lara to be awarded $5 mil when GGG didn't even make that much in the Canelo sweepstake.
    Kills me. Adults say the darnedest things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
      Cause all Lara brings to the table is Cuban Rum not paying fans.
      Maybe Kovalev then? I hear he likes to drink

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        Wow. Same peeps who say GGG can hardly break 300K.
        And he wants Lara to be awarded $5 mil when GGG didn't even make that much in the Canelo sweepstake.
        Kills me. Adults say the darnedest things.
        Yeah, it's so funny to see them say "mr 97k needs to pay Lara $5M, especially in light of Canelo purse

Comment

Lara never beat a middleweight in his entire career. He was never a rated middleweight or a contender for GGG's titles.GGG never ducked Ward or Lara because they were never in his weight class or challengers for his titles. Let Lara beat Jacobs or Jermall who I think are both managed by Haymon just as he is. Then he would have a middleweight ranking and be a legit challenger for GGG's titles. If you want to talk duckers what about Lara himself? In the years since Canelo damn near chased him out of the ring Lara has defended his title against very weak opponents instead of top contenders. He has refused to fight Andrade who just might beat him. Lara wouldn't school GGG unless he was teaching him how to run away. Lara would be running from GGG too fast hard too be close enough to land any punches. If Lara wants to fight the king of the middleweights he should earn it by beating a good middleweight. He hasn't even proven he is the best at 154 and he has done absolutely nothing at 160.

Comment

Lara was knocked on his ass twice and had to go life and death to beat super slow plodding Angulo FFS. GGG would squash him like a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Lara never beat a middleweight in his entire career. He was never a rated middleweight or a contender for GGG's titles.GGG never ducked Ward or Lara because they were never in his weight class or challengers for his titles. Let Lara beat Jacobs or Jermall who I think are both managed by Haymon just as he is. Then he would have a middleweight ranking and be a legit challenger for GGG's titles. If you want to talk duckers what about Lara himself? In the years since Canelo damn near chased him out of the ring Lara has defended his title against very weak opponents instead of top contenders. He has refused to fight Andrade who just might beat him. Lara wouldn't school GGG unless he was teaching him how to run away. Lara would be running from GGG too fast hard too be close enough to land any punches. If Lara wants to fight the king of the middleweights he should earn it by beating a good middleweight. He hasn't even proven he is the best at 154 and he has done absolutely nothing at 160.
              Lara was knocked on his ass twice and had to go life and death to beat super slow plodding Angulo FFS. GGG would squash him like a bug.
              Lmao End thread.

Comment

I agree that Lara is really overrated, like, what's so special about him? That he beat up Paul Williams but somehow still let the fight be super-close? That said I would've liked to see GGG fight more guys who can box and do different things instead of always the same style of fight-first unproven prospects or C level contenders. Of course now he's fought Jacobs and Canelo but hopefully he fights for a few more years so we can see him against other interesting styles.

Comment

Working...
                X