• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stay positive. You got this bro.

Thats all i got

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      Don't usually post personal stuff on here, if ever. But I'm just in a crossroads of failing out of college and watching my future fade into oblivion. Had a bad break up recently and feel like I have no direction or drive for a better tomorrow. Watching friends graduate and rise into exceptional careers with a great future. Me, myself, feeling in a dark place with no hope and I guess have felt like this for a while. Anybody else have any advice or going through the same thing?
      You'll be good... Take a semester, or a year off and do something for yourself - travel, etc. Really think about what you want to do with your life.

If you decide you want to go back to college and either finish your original major up, or start a new one - you can just go to a community college for a few semesters to get your GPA back up, and you can transfer back into your university (your counselor will talk to you about how to do this - my friend did it)....

Something to think about (sometimes I wish I did this), is maybe consider a trade like welding, carpentry, mechanical, etc... I often wish I pursued a career in underwater welding... You can eventually start your own business this way, and make a very good living either way. My friend is a pipe fitter (part of a really powerful union) and makes so much damn money, he has like 85,000 in un-cashed checks just sitting in his glove box lol...

You'll be just fine, breh.
      Last edited by Cheek busting; 11-16-2016, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Aye I'm good fellas. Thanks for the advice. Got a lot to be thankful for. Honestly this was mostly centered on investing a lot of time on a girl who turned out to be a complete ****. Glad I can get back to being productive rather then letting a she-devil have leverage over my soul haha

Comment

Working...
        X