Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Down Alexis Arguello

New article here guys
    http://imgur.com/gallery/CP6zU
    Thank you for reading and If you enjoy it leave an upvote at the bottom please.

Argüello was a beast

Comment

Good job. I admire Arguellos purist discipline to the craft you would hardly see him clinching even if he was in trouble he chose to fight under the rules even if it meant losing by KO...and what technique behind his crosses, jab, uppers body shots you can see his form and methodology in Roman Gonzalez and a lot Nicaraguans prospects coming up ; a great archetype for his countrymen and a legend of the sport.

Comment

mayorga come outta the wrong gym

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          mayorga come outta the wrong gym
          LOL! oh you going to do 'El Matador' like dat baya?! Mayorga still learning the jab!

Comment

Originally posted by escudo View Post
            New article here guys
            http://imgur.com/gallery/CP6zU
            Thank you for reading and If you enjoy it leave an upvote at the bottom please.
            Ever doing one on Morales? Or Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
              Ever doing one on Morales? Or Marquez?
              Yes and yes. Please understand the pieces take about 4-6 hours each. I've only been at it a month, I will do everyone eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Good job. I admire Arguellos purist discipline to the craft you would hardly see him clinching even if he was in trouble he chose to fight under the rules even if it meant losing by KO...and what technique behind his crosses, jab, uppers body shots you can see his form and methodology in Roman Gonzalez and a lot Nicaraguans prospects coming up ; a great archetype for his countrymen and a legend of the sport.
                Chocolito learned a lot from Arguello, nobody can dispute that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Yeah he was a special talent probabaly one of the most accurate punchers in boxing history, but not trying to stall punishment by clinching or similar is just really stupid, like for example Juanma, all the times when he was rocked and would try to fight back with 0 power on his shots was just sad to see, stupid gameplan, bad boxing iq, bad for your health

Comment

Working...
                  X