• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Real estate company

Some local taverns/bars

Ownership in a major franchise chain

Trying to get off the ground a food company,,, I know someone that makes some great homemade hot sauce and seasonings... he sells a bottle of hot sauce for $8, just thru word of mouth, and sells every bottle in batch whenever he makes it. It's so expensive because he has no "economy of scales" . My plan is to fund him, start a legit company, buy in bulk and cut the input costs dramatically and try to distribute locally in the region.. one of my business partners in the franchise owns a distributing company and will allow me to put it on his trucks..
    Good stuff. I will definitely pick your brain at some point, I hope to own/co-own a bar or restaurant in the future, but I really like your thought process here, very entrepreneurial, I hope it works out for both you and the sauce maker.

I've heard many controversial things about being a franchise owner, what do you like about it? What kind of capital did it require up front, and how is the net profit for that first year or two?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Good stuff. I will definitely pick your brain at some point, I hope to own/co-own a bar or restaurant in the future, but I really like your thought process here, very entrepreneurial, I hope it works out for both you and the sauce maker.

Thank you..... if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask

Comment

Working...
      X