Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think there should be cases where murder is okay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think there should be cases where murder is okay?

I mean on a judicious level by the courts. I saw this ****ed up thing on the news where this dude broke into a home while the husband was away on business and he murdered his wife and kids and all he stole was an ipad and two laptops. Got me thinking for me personally if the husband decided to kill the burglar, I wouldn't mind nor I would I blame him for it. I mean I feel like a lot of people would want to do the same thing in that scenario. What do you guys think about that? Should murdering someone be legal in certain situations?

I think in a situation like that you can claim temporary insanity and get away with it. Pretty sure if a guy's wife and kids were murdered most juries would let him off for killing the murderer.

Comment

If found guilty of crimes like murder the victims relatives taking the murderers life should be an option in sentencing.

Comment

You mean like if I'm a white cop and it's a black guy ?

Comment

they should turn it into a tv show or something. the victim of a horrific crime gets to either choose himself or a professional fighter to get 5 minutes with the suspect in a glass cage. no rules.

Comment

I'd prefer a Running Man type game show.

It would get my violent justice juices flowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
              I mean on a judicious level by the courts. I saw this ****ed up thing on the news where this dude broke into a home while the husband was away on business and he murdered his wife and kids and all he stole was an ipad and two laptops. Got me thinking for me personally if the husband decided to kill the burglar, I wouldn't mind nor I would I blame him for it. I mean I feel like a lot of people would want to do the same thing in that scenario. What do you guys think about that? Should murdering someone be legal in certain situations?
              Obviously not. Although in the scenario you mention, it would certainly be justified. But if you have a judicial system, you must follow it and punish said perpetrator in harshest way possibly by law, not vigilante actions.

Comment

Not sure what our society would turn into, but I guarantee that if that happened to any of us that would be what we'd like to do. You murder a woman and kids for electronics? WTF!! At a loss! Hard to understand.

Comment

No. That's a dangerous road to travel. What if people suspect the wrong person and kill an innocent person.

Comment

I'm sure you've all seen this. Maybe he went a little far but I bet he still smiles about it lol

https://youtu.be/_PUE8fYxjq8

Comment

Working...
                    X