Collapse
No announcement yet.

What boxers hit harder than Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only see Wlad Klitchko or Tommy Morrison matching Tyson in the one punch k.o abilities .Honerable mentions

Lewis over hand right
    Ruddocks left hook/uppercut
    Foreman 90's inside Right

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
      Cooney took out Norton faster and more brutally than Shavers.

Frazier and Henry Cooper knocked down a young Ali, Shavers just rocked a shot version.

Tyson knocked Holmes out. Shavers knocked him down.

Foreman stopped Lyle. Lyle stopped Shavers.

Shavers has one one-punch knockout on film. Tyson has dozens.

The fact that you feel the need to write that nonsense in bold shows that you're just an idiot who's unwilling to let go of a myth and will do anything to justify that myth, including indulging in pseudo-science with no basis in fact (and which makes no logical sense anyway). Tyson was not only a better finisher than Shavers, he was a better one-punch knockout artist as well.

Shavers is the most overrated puncher in the sport.
      ah the very point you cant argue with is the one you TRY to discredit the most, youre not hear for the truth you are here to show everyone how good you are at arguing the toss

Tyson and Shavers both hit Larry on the noggin square, it took many shots from Tsyson and he eventually made larry unconscious with a chin/button shot

Shavers only needed one shot to make him go conscious a skull shot.

Shavers clearly hits harder

Its pretty black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        ah the very point you cant argue with is the one you TRY to discredit the most, youre not hear for the truth you are here to show everyone how good you are at arguing the toss

Tyson and Shavers both hit Larry on the noggin square, it took many shots from Tsyson and he eventually made larry unconscious with a chin/button shot

Shavers only needed one shot to make him go conscious a skull shot.

Shavers clearly hits harder

Its pretty black and white.
        Show me these "many shots" that Tyson needed to knock Holmes down.

32:46. Looks like a solid overhand right to the chin to me, the very same shot in fact that Shavers used to knock him down. Only difference was Holmes got up from the Shavers punch whereas Tyson finished him off a few seconds after. It's all there on video so I'm just dying to see how you try to spin it.

Here are all of Tyson's one punch knockouts.

Now show me all the times Shavers knocked an opponent out with one shot. I'll give you green k if you can show me more than one.
        Last edited by Fury4daWIN; 02-15-2016, 07:07 PM.

Comment

1) Tyson
          )no one comes close
          )
          )
          )2) Gerald Mcclennan
          3) George Foreman
          4) David Tua
          5) Sonny Liston

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
            Show me these "many shots" that Tyson needed to knock Holmes down.

32:46. Looks like a solid overhand right to the chin to me, the very same shot in fact that Shavers used to knock him down. Only difference was Holmes got up from the Shavers punch whereas Tyson finished him off a few seconds after. It's all there on video so I'm just dying to see how you try to spin it.

Here are all of Tyson's one punch knockouts.

Now show me all the times Shavers knocked an opponent out with one shot. I'll give you green k if you can show me more than one.

Tyson hit him flush loads of times did you even watch the fight? Larry can take Tysons power just not to the off button.

Shavers hit him on the side of the head you can tell because his head was side on, and because there is a pause button derp, and because his head didnt turn at all which means he didnt hit the chin, the chin gets your head moving rather drastically Larrys head stays in 1 place.

Whos more likely to wake up, a guy that took loads of punches before going out?

Or a guy that took 1 punch before going out?

Of course the guy that took 1 punch is going to wake up faster. Because less total electrolytes were lost

But of course that 1 punch was harder because it only took one of them!

Not to mention skull shot vs punch to the tip of the chin
            Last edited by AlexKid; 02-15-2016, 07:59 PM.

Comment

David Tua...

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                Tyson hit him flush loads of times did you even watch the fight? Larry can take Tysons power just not to the off button.

Shavers hit him on the side of the head you can tell because his head was side on, and because there is a pause button derp, and because his head didnt turn at all which means he didnt hit the chin, the chin gets your head moving rather drastically Larrys head stays in 1 place.

Whos more likely to wake up, a guy that took loads of punches before going out?

Or a guy that took 1 punch before going out?

Of course the guy that took 1 punch is going to wake up faster. Because less total electrolytes were lost

But of course that 1 punch was harder because it only took one of them!

Not to mention skull shot vs punch to the tip of the chin
                Once again, show me all the one punch KOs Shavers got in his career besides the Ellis fight. I'll not only green K you, I'll give you half my points if you do.

Comment

Working...
                X