No announcement yet.

Thread for: Fury vs GGG Pound for Pound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread for: Fury vs GGG Pound for Pound

To me Fury now ranks Higher on my P4P list than GGG. I had klitschko in spot number 2 just below Roman Gonzalez, GGG was on my Top 5 but now Fury Takes klitschko´s place and GGG remains Top 5..

What say you?
    Yes Fury is Higher
    47.37%
    No, GGG is Higher
    52.63%

Fury's just another fighter with a better resume than Little G, there's loads of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Fury's just another fighter with a better resume than Little G, there's loads of them.
      And He is a the Top of the Food chain, he can´t go any higher because he is already at the limit of the boxing division and he is so masive he can´t go to a lower division, so he Beat the guy that was Top Rooster for so many years, all he needs to do is keep defending the championships to keep his P4P spot. GGG would need to go up to 168 and beat ward to get close to Fury.

Comment

Here we go... *sighs*

Comment

Depends how you measure p4p.

Resume? Fury.

Skills, power in relation to weight, speed, intangibles etc? GGG.

Overall domination: GGG

To me skillwise, no heavyweight is good enough to be in the p4p rankings.

Comment

Guess I can't argue with that win.. even if it was a dreadful performance

Comment

Based on one single ugly performance - nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                Based on one single ugly performance - nope.
                Fury fought and beat an HOF fighter, Little G ducked one.

Comment

Definitely.

Fury dethrowned Klitchsko who has been on a winning streak since 2004.

He was also #1 P4P on a lot of people's charts.

Doesn't matter how he beat Wladmir the fact is he got it done.

He also had beaten an undefeated Chisora who came to fight. Now Chisora's not a great fighter, but he's a solid foe for at the time rising prospect like Fury.

Now if GGG moves up and beats someone like Ward and Degale then I'll definitely give him his just do. But right now, just can't put him in top 5 P4P.

You have to give Fury his props. He has been the underdog now several times and still come out on top. I've yet to see GGG face a live dog yet or be the underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Fury fought and beat an HOF fighter, Little G ducked one.
                    Little G dominated 7 top 10 MW's, losing maybe 4 rounds in total while pushing for a stoppage in every fight.

Fury just danced & pecked his way to a decision vs a guy who was scared of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X