Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other boxers use Everlast MX gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Whats so hard to understand that they tried to cheat him by removing padding from the gloves , would you be obliging to people wishes that try that in a professional fight .

Floyd let Cotto use MX gloves its got nothing to do with the MX gloves and a awful lot to do with what they tried to do .
    Really are you sure about that... Are you sure it wasnt a manufacturing defect..
    Thats what it was reported as....

Who got suspended for cheating, who got fined.... I will wait,,

your an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Really are you sure about that... Are you sure it wasnt a manufacturing defect..
      Thats what it was reported as....

Who got suspended for cheating, who got fined.... I will wait,,

your an idiot
      Wow Adam, seems your getting tired of the Floydiots. I've never seen you go off on them

Comment

Beercules is my hero..

Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Could you be any more ignorant and stupid?

So Maidana and his team took the padding out of the gloves and presented them in front of Floyd's camp, with media outlets around mind you, and thought they'd get away with it? They were ready to put their and Everlast's reputation on the line in hopes that nobody around would notice these pad-less gloves? Meanwhile, Maidana received no suspension or even a warning for attempting to "cheat"?

Comment

j leon love n badou jack uses them too

Comment

Mike Alvarado used the same exact gloves two weeks laters.

Comment

brandon rios and mikey garcia use everlast MX gloves.

crawford used everlast mx against gamboa.
                Last edited by Divine Hammer; 07-25-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

anything with a MX is perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Whats so hard to understand that they tried to cheat him by removing padding from the gloves , would you be obliging to people wishes that try that in a professional fight .

Floyd let Cotto use MX gloves its got nothing to do with the MX gloves and a awful lot to do with what they tried to do .
                    The dumbest post I read today maybe this week, congratulation you out dumb the last dumb post I read incoincidental it just so happen to be a floyd groupie as well.

If Mayweather can win a fight fairly then why the **** is he still fighting? oh yea because he has a army of twerkers and pants sagging bus riding idiots who will parrot everything he says and defend his coward ass.

Comment

Y'all don't know about Marcos Maidana's Metal Gear stealth skills. He stole the gloves, cut them open, took out all the padding and replaced it with a special concrete that still feels like padding, and repackaged them without anyone knowing.

Comment

Working...
                      X