Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=MANIAC310;13742789]
    Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Mexico has it's safe tourist spots

but like many 3rd world and developing countries it's mostly a dangerous ****hole[/QUOTE]

Mexico isnt a 3rd world country and isnt mostly a shit hole
    I never said it was 3rd world. I said "like"

Its a developing country, some parts have great quality of living comparable to the US and others are damn near dire comparable to parts of Africa.

It also has some of the most dangerous cities in the world, that make the ghetto parts of Chicago look like utopia

A recent UN study highlighted Mexico is still below the poverty threshold and one of the most dangerous counties to live in due to drug cartels.

Also child kidnappings are only topped by India, second is Mexico

So you wonder why Canelo didn't want his daughter shown on TV

I know people will get defensive, but facts are facts

Comment

Floyd isn't even the richest guy in Las Vegas. What a **** thread.

Comment

"Yeah... Well, I bet his dad can beat up your dad."

Comment

Its a developing country, some parts have great quality of living comparable to the US and others are damn near dire comparable to parts of Africa.

It also has some of the most dangerous cities in the world, that make the ghetto parts of Chicago look like utopia

A recent UN study highlighted Mexico is still below the poverty threshold and one of the most dangerous counties to live in due to drug cartels.

If Mexico is a terrible place according to you, then what? What's your point?

Comment

Yes, it has many dangerous cities but that doesn't mean "most" of Mexico is dangerous, like you said. Motherfucker, Mexico's big. Don't act like you know Mexico.

Comment

[QUOTE=FrankieBruno;13742816]
              Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

U sound ignorant bro... Log off... U sound like someone talking about Thailand or whatever country and u ain't never even been outside of the US... Before u get ur panties in a bunch... I'm not saying u never been outside the US I'm just giving an example...

Comment

Originally posted by Turno View Post
                If Mexico is a terrible place according to you, then what? What's your point?
                My initial point was the TS bragging about rich Mexicans was pointless, which then turned into another debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                  Yes, it has many dangerous cities but that doesn't mean "most" of Mexico is dangerous, like you said. Motherfucker, Mexico's big. Don't act like you know Mexico.
                  Mexico is a hell of a lot of dangerous than the US that is for sure

The chances of being kidnapped, robbed and murdered in Mexico is 20 times more likely than in the US

One of the most dangerous countries on the planet, and it's mainly linked to poverty, easy access to guns, and drug cartels.

There is a reason why Mexicans come over to the Great US of A, more opportunities and far more safe

Land of Hope and Glory

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    A.B. got more money then both them dudes

AB can C his way out

Comment

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post
                      Have you lived in Mexico and experienced life there first hand or are you going by what you've read/heard online and seen on the news? Otherwise you make yourself sound like a huge jackass.
                      what are you the "Rockin" of the geographical world?
                      "you haven't laced them up so you don't and couldn't possibly know **** about boxing"
                      "you've never been to Mexico so you can't spread facts about it because you haven't seen it first hand" ?

How do you know the world is round?

Facts are facts dumbass and everyone with half a braincell knows most of Mexico is a **** hole with guys like Maniac molesting kids on their own doorsteps,its not safe

Comment

Working...
                      X