Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yahoo Sports: Floyd boxed into Corner by Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is not built like that, lmao! Canelo's fanatics must truly think that Canelo will out box Floyd because he won't Duran Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I disagree, I think it happens sooner rather than later.

But time will tell.
      Sooner it happens the better for Mayweather, he doesn't want to fight Canelo on the second or last year of his contractual fights father time will get to him regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        Floyd can't make the same excuses here.
        Arum is non-existent in the negotiations.
        Mayweather is practically cornered into fighting Alvarez.
        Whether he likes it or not. He better act as
        if he wants Canelo. Or else....

Or else what, lmao???

Comment

I disagree, I think it happens sooner rather than later.

But time will tell.

if it does, Floyd would get full props from this hater...however, i have a feeling another stinker will be in the works...gotta milk that 6 fight deal...dont let Devon Alexander look halfway impressive in his next fight

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            http://sports.yahoo.com/news/floyd-m...044900176.html

So, while bouts with the likes of Danny Garcia, coming up from 140, and Erislandy Lara at 154 may be interesting, they just wouldn't be able to generate enough buys.
            I really think Danny Garcia would be able to sell that fight and alot of people would buy it just for the sheer entertainment of Angel Garcia, I'd love to see him have a go at Floyd snr and jnr that **** would be very entertaining.
            Don't think he'd stand a chance though.
            Erislandy Lara though... tall and different style of boxing we're not use to seeing Mayweather up against I'd love to see it personally, but I agree that wouldn't do good number on PPV buys.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              if it does, Floyd would get full props from this hater...however, i have a feeling another stinker will be in the works...gotta milk that 6 fight deal...dont let Devon Alexander look halfway impressive in his next fight
              Devon's fighting Lee Purdy hah I don't think it will be overly hard to look that impressive against him.
              If Timothy Bradley can beat JMM they will no doubt try and line that fight up and that will be another complete stinker.

Comment

I remember the same was said for Shane.

I wonder if this fight will go down the same route.
                Do you think that Mosley and Canelo are at the same stage of their respective careers??

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                  I really think Danny Garcia would be able to sell that fight and alot of people would buy it just for the sheer entertainment of Angel Garcia, I'd love to see him have a go at Floyd snr and jnr that **** would be very entertaining.
                  Don't think he'd stand a chance though.
                  Erislandy Lara though... tall and different style of boxing we're not use to seeing Mayweather up against I'd love to see it personally, but I agree that wouldn't do good number on PPV buys.
                  Danny Garcia has as much as a shot as Guerrero had. He like Guerrero is flat footed and even worse is that Danny's punches are wide. Floyd will see his punches coming from a mile away and potshot him to another 12rnd ud.

Comment

My only question is:

If floyd fights canelo next and wins, whats next?

If canelo is the only bankable fighter out there, should he fight him next? Who can he fight after that?

No one seems to be considering that.

Comment

This is going to fun on here. Only this time, I will just watch it play out.

Comment

Working...
                      X