Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was that Jackie Kallen in Mike Dallas' corner ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was that Jackie Kallen in Mike Dallas' corner ??

Haven't seen Jackie Kallen in a long time. Last time I saw her on TV was in James Toney's corner around 20 years ago...
    Now I saw her behind Mike Dallas Jr walking to the ring. Then after her fighter got knocked out cold, she was positioning herself "Watson Twins" style behind Matthysse to be on TV ...

Originally posted by raskat View Post
    Haven't seen Jackie Kallen in a long time. Last time I saw her on TV was in James Toney's corner around 20 years ago...
    Now I saw her behind Mike Dallas Jr walking to the ring. Then after her fighter got knocked out cold, she was positioning herself "Watson Twins" style behind Matthysse to be on TV ...

Yeah that's her. I thought the same thing, haven't seen her in a long time. Side note, I seen her in person at boxing gym in in downtown L.A. years ago. She was cool, approachable.

Comment

She is his manager. Also manages Dennis Douglin i believe his name is.

Comment

Yea I noticed how she switched sides too. What a wh0re.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathiaz View Post
          Yeah that's her. I thought the same thing, haven't seen her in a long time. Side note, I seen her in person at boxing gym in in downtown L.A. years ago. She was cool, approachable.
          Interesting. By the way, has anybody seen the movie about her? "Against the ropes" I think it was called, I haven't watched it yet. Is it worth watching? Anybody seen it?
          I usually like boxing movies but I didn't bother watching this one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
            Interesting. By the way, has anybody seen the movie about her? "Against the ropes" I think it was called, I haven't watched it yet. Is it worth watching? Anybody seen it?
            I usually like boxing movies but I didn't bother watching this one yet.
            Yeah I seen that movie. Its OK.

My cousin and I were at the gym and we noticed her sitting down on a bench, she was talking to some guy.

My cousin walks up to her and ask if she's a fighter? She smiled and said no, I'm a lover, and handed him her business card.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathiaz View Post
              Yeah I seen that movie. Its OK.

My cousin and I were at the gym and we noticed her sitting down on a bench, she was talking to some guy.

My cousin walks up to her and ask if she's a fighter? She smiled and said no, I'm a lover, and handed him her business card.
              Maybe I watch the movie then...
              Thanks for info.
              Funny that she said she is a lover.
              By the way I only recently found out why Toney was wearing the star of David back in the day on his trunks. It is because Kallen who is Jewish wanted him to do it.
              Last edited by raskat; 01-27-2013, 01:40 PM.

Comment

She was also on the first season of Contender on NBC has a counselor for the fighters, that first season was the best, they had sly stallone with his office in the fighters home it was pretty cool.

I remember she said Toney threatened to kill her over the phone or something, also she is kinda two faced, she will ride certain fighters and than later if they lose badly she jumps off them and praises the other fighter.

Comment

I can't remember, is the first season with Sergio Mora, Alfonso Gomez, and Ishe Smith? Wasn't De La Hoya in there somewhere too?

I heard that story, about Tony threatening Kallen.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X