Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old is the human race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As someone already posted, first humans recorded from Sub-Saharan Africa in 200,00BC.

Another hilarious factoid, the first use of writing recorded was to keep track of beer rationing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
      500 million if not billions of years old.
      Your reading comprehension still sucks.

I'm on about the beginning of life on this planet, how do you think it happened?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        Your reading comprehension still sucks.

I'm on about the beginning of life on this planet, how do you think it happened?
        Who could say? Stem cells can grow into anything in the right environment

Comment

Modern Humans I think are about 100,000 years old.

Comment

Like I said, humans are 6,000 years old. So, you can go ahead and close the books on that one. Case closed. Have you ever heard about this little show called the Flinstones? Uh, hello? That show is just a cartoon version of how things were back then.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              Modern Humans I think are about 100,000 years old.
              The oldest fossilized footprints discovered on the shore of Langebaan Lagoon, South Africa in 1995 is around 120 000 years old. They named the owner of those footprints Eve.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                The oldest fossilized footprints discovered on the shore of Langebaan Lagoon, South Africa in 1995 is around 120 000 years old. They named the owner of those footprints Eve.
                There are hundreds of footprints pre-dating that. Anything that goes against the evolution theory will be called a hoax

Comment

There are hundreds of footprints pre-dating that. Anything that goes against the evolution theory will be called a hoax
                  Hundreds??? are you kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    Hundreds??? are you kidding me?
                    Footprints have been found as far back as the Precambrian period.

Comment

Footprints have been found as far back as the Precambrian period.
                      what a crock of shit

Comment

Working...
                      X