Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: Nothing Special About Kell Brook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=turkas;12721864]
    Originally posted by P4P Prince View Post

Not really, it was a close fight. Several boxing writers had Devon winning. Just because someone loses a close fight, doesn't make it a robbery.

I will say this was a much closer fight than the Kotelnik fight, a fight I thought Devon won comfortably.
    Kotelnik could have been busier, but I definitely think he won that fight. He landed the cleaner, more effective punches and largely gave Devon a boxing lesson. Alexander on the other hand threw about 7000 jabs, landed 23 of them and made lots of noise every time he punched.

Raarrghh! (miss) Raarrghh! (miss) Raarrghh! (miss)

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SMH at Devon!!!!
      Kell hits harder than people seem to expect and has exceptional timing.
      His footwork and speed aren't exceptional but he has proved he can take a shot and only a real puncher will take him out (counts Alexander out).
      If Kell is in the right shape for this fight I see him overwhelming Devon

Comment

did they find a ****ing location for this fight yet? Kell DEFINITELY is not special, trust me he doesn't punch as hard as yall brits think, he's been fighting bums all his career, but on the same note Devon sure as hell aint special either. Devon is more seasoned and experienced tho, I think his experience gives him the edge to take a comfortable decision, but I'll be happier if Kell knocks him out clean but I know that aint happening

Comment

[QUOTE=P4P Prince;12721831]
          Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post

If u think this clown beat Lucas than wow! What were u watching? He got a gift from hometown judges!
          i was referring to the bradley fight.

lucas n devon was a close fight that i think lucas pulled out but i wasn't outraged when devon won.

Comment

[QUOTE=illmaticfighter;12721618]
            Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
            Y'all beat me to the punch...

you mean head butted his heart.
            LOL, didn't matter (not saying I condone the head shots, the refs need to step up on that) - Bradley wanted it more & Devon did absolutely nothing.

Comment

Devon you need to win big here or you will be nothing special.

Comment

Hold on Devon slow your roll. You mean to tell me there is nothing special about Special K?? Thems fighting words!

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SMH at Devon!!!!
                  Kell hits harder than people seem to expect and has exceptional timing.
                  His footwork and speed aren't exceptional but he has proved he can take a shot and only a real puncher will take him out (counts Alexander out).
                  If Kell is in the right shape for this fight I see him overwhelming Devon
                  Devon is not always fan friendly but he does have a high activity level. Your right I don't see Alexander stopping Brook by any means but I feel he has enough skill to be able to deal with Brook's power. I'm pulling for Brook here because his style is more fun to watch but Alexander might be able to do something to Brook that Jones was unable to do, outbox him.

Comment

Devon hold on a minute ZZZZZZZZZZZZ, OH is the fight over, cuz I fell asleep from your last fight....lol.. SNOOZE FEST... This guys is such a hyped fighter its unreal, just fight Khan man and do yourself a favor so we can see 2 hyped boxers in the ring and see what you two clowns can do...

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
                      did they find a ****ing location for this fight yet? Kell DEFINITELY is not special, trust me he doesn't punch as hard as yall brits think, he's been fighting bums all his career, but on the same note Devon sure as hell aint special either. Devon is more seasoned and experienced tho, I think his experience gives him the edge to take a comfortable decision, but I'll be happier if Kell knocks him out clean but I know that aint happening
                      Tell me about it, I'm trying to book a trip to this fight and I am hoping I can cash in on some of the travel specials this weekend.

And to all those saying Devon is getting KO'd, I wouldn't count on it, he has a hell of a chin. He took some big shots from Lucas and Bailey and besides the flash knock down in the Lucas fight he handled everything landed on his chin. And there is no way Brook has the power that Bailey has.

Comment

Working...
                      X