Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good luck to Seth Mitchell on his return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i never thought he was all that good and i wasnt surprised to see banks knock him out. that said i still hated to see it happen and im a fan of banks. but mitchell is such a nice guy, smart, respectful and classy. for him to get to this point after such a late start shows hes a hard worker too.

i like how the first thing he did when he got off his stool was go straight over to banks and congratulate him, and not just for show either he really wanted to give him his props. all class, i hope he can improve his skills and become a force in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Someone who started Boxing at the age of 25.

Look where he got to.

Whilst he may not have been the saviour of the HW division he's made a career out of it and will be back. Maybe not back to beat both the Klitchsko brothers put together but back to fight another day.

All you who are calling on him to quit, you quit you ****ing nobodies.

He'll be back. Back in the gym seeing where he went wrong. Whilst you'll still be sat behind your computers calling on other warriors who have the balls to step into the ring and telling them to quit everytime they lose.

If boxers had your mentality of quit after the first defeat they wouldn't have made it out of their bedroom, like some on here.

Good luck to Seth Mitchell on his return to the ring.
      True! He'll be back, but I think it's now pretty clear that he will most likely not be one of the top fighters in the future. That's what made fans interested in him in the first place. Now it's more like whatever another hyped up HW that won't go much further. Fans are disappointed, that's all

Comment

Seth is a real fighter he'll be back he needs to spend a lot of time in the gym and work on his technique his inexperience showed lunging in swinging wild not clinching correctly like George Foreman use to say the best punch in boxing is a left jab he needs to stop trying to be this seek and destroy kinda fighter and use his jab stay on the outside box setup his power punches banks was carrying his left hand low the 1-2 combo was open all fight Round 1 he landed some good right hands that's the strategy he should have stayed with

Comment

Working...
        X