No announcement yet.

Uglypug gets down on speed bag!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    As long as I can be a productive member of the work force, particularly a private business that will encourage, and promote more free market capitalism, I'm down.

That's the spirit. I knew you would come around. On the other hand...I will have to retract my offer as my partners have found some better fighters in Asia who are willing to fight for a substantially lesser amount...then the current U.S. Minimum Wage. Hey...it beats a 60 hour work week at the shop.

But keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_Industrialist View Post

That's the spirit. I knew you would come around. On the other hand...I will have to retract my offer as my partners have found some better fighters in Asia who are willing to fight for a substantially lesser amount...then the current U.S. Minimum Wage. Hey...it beats a 60 hour work week at the shop.

But keep up the good work.

Aye. . I must recognize, often what is not best for me, is still best for the spirit, and continuance of free market capitalism. In turn, this will benefit me in the long run. As I am now able to seek usage of my services from other business proprietors.

Comment

Me on the speedbag

Just kidding but yeah check this guy. Fookin' siiiick!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Me on the speedbag

Just kidding but yeah check this guy. Fookin' siiiick!!!

Lol damn that's crazy! I've never seen this lad before, but I've seen a few others who can do all kinds of crazy tricks and whatnot on the speed bag.

Comment

Speed bag is **** - flat. . . Rebound board is lopsided and ****ty. So it's impossible to get real good speed on this.

Just a quick sample here, though. Nothing special, no tricks. Just a nice steady rhythm, and switching up hands.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              CHOWWOKKA, good sir, there's no need for condescending, snarky gifs mocking me. . . No need for that a'tall. ..

The only time I look like a ****** is when I'm pecking the bag with my left hand only. . Something about that looks ******ed.

Comment

CHOWWOKKA, good sir, there's no need for condescending, snarky gifs mocking me. . . No need for that a'tall. ..

The only time I look like a ****** is when I'm pecking the bag with my left hand only. . Something about that looks ******ed.
                To be honest, I just wanted to post this gif somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  To be honest, I just wanted to post this gif somewhere.
                  Haha ahh IC, IC good sir. . .

Lol I couldn't help but thinking of Emanuel Steward during the Ortiz/Berto fight. . OH MAH GAWD!!! Lol, such a great moment!

Comment

DOUBLE ENG BAG COMING NEXT!!

I'm pretty good on that bad boy. . . It won't be as good as Andre Ward's tutorial, but it'll be better than Freddie Roach's. . .

I will show you how to get FULL RANGE OF MOTION on the bag when throwing your combination punches. I see som epeople just flicking it, and tapping it. . LOL, anybody can hit combinations on it nonstop if it's barely moving, but if you want to work your timing, speed, accuracy, and hand-eye coordination, you need to be getting full range of motion, and actually firing off 75+% power on your combinations. .

You'll all see sometime this week

Comment

Good job, pug. I tried the speed bag when I was younger but couldn't get it rolling so I said, dafak with it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X