Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do I find hand injuries so disgusting to look at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I find hand injuries so disgusting to look at?

I'm not generally queasy about things like blood or injuries, but for some reason I've noticed that I am really turned away by injuries to fingers and hands (I'm fine if it's my hand, but I find the photographs and what not really difficult to look at.)

I realized this when I was looking at some photos and videos of stitches, because I was curious about how stitches are done. In particular, the photos of stitched up fingers and hands I found distressing (I was fine with everything else).

I just looked up broken fingers, because I wanted to look at some x-ray photos (a friend of mine posted an x-ray of his hand with a "find the broken bones" challenge on facebook). The x-rays aren't so bothering, but photos of broken and dislodged fingers I found quite disgusting to look at.

Is it just me, or is it this way for most people? Go ahead and do some googles if you need to test it out on yourself.
    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 09-07-2012, 05:08 AM.

its okayy bro, its normal, some people can take, some cannot, thats just part of being human.. For me, I can take it, we all have watched different scenes in movies that are so disgusting, I can take all of it, except if Im eating maybe, If im so turn on, then I've seen pics or vids of what u r talkin about I terribly turn off..

its just gonna get weird if you know you are like that then you wanna be a doctor or a nurse or something..

many of my friends are scared of injections/blood when we are at high school then it turned out they all took Bachelor of Science in nursing when they went to college.

ofcourse I was just laughing, im sure you can overcome that though, if u really want to

Comment

Working...
    X