Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a UFO(alien spaceship) is over your roof. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a UFO(alien spaceship) is over your roof. . .

What are the rules of engagement? Brits dont answer cause you guys dont have guns....I guess when aliens invade you brits will have to throw rocks and beer bottles at spaceships

So anyways, if a UFO is right over your roof can you shoot it down....or wait until fires upon you or your property? This is a legit question and Im dead serious. Im not taking any chances, any alien spaceships that invade my property will be fired upon and shot down.

I could get in some trouble for telling you all this....how they work. It's an anti gravity propulsion system. Im not an expert by any means, but I know a little. The soviets shot one down not too long ago...it can be done.

Shoot it
    21.05%
    leave it alone, call the fire department!
    5.26%
    UFOs cant be brought down by small arms fire
    42.11%
    Mike Tyson77 is crazy
    31.58%
    Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 07-29-2012, 08:47 AM.

god bless america and pass the ammunition!

Comment

Im tellin ya, those aliens are ****in with the wrong one today. . .

Comment

My immediate course of action would be to call my psychiatrist and tell them that the meds aren't working.

Comment

welcome to erf.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            My immediate course of action would be to call my psychiatrist and tell them that the meds aren't working.

Dont you people call the fire department in those types of situations since your police dont seem to have guns either? Mabe you could use the firetrucks ladder to climb up to the spaceship and throw beer bottles at it

Comment

"Our interstellar technology is no match for a mentally unstable delusional fantasist with an assault rifle!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                Dont you people call the fire department in those types of situations since your police dont seem to have guns either? Mabe you could use the firetrucks ladder to climb up to the spaceship and throw beer bottles at it
                I live in Canada. Police have guns.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  I live in Canada. Police have guns.

Have fun waiting around for the police to come save your ass. After I shoot one down ill charge people $10 to see the ship and for $25 you get to see the alien bodys to.

Comment

Something that can travel millions of miles in space and endure the entry to earth isn't going to go down to a fat yank with a gun.

Comment

Working...
                    X