Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIGHT OF THE DECADE draws near: Pacquiao vs. Bradley PROMO VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm no fan of either boxer, but I really want Manny to brutally KOTFO Klingon head Bradley.

I would really, really like that.

But FIGHT OF THE DECADE?? Come on now. Smh

Comment

can't wait for bradley vs pac! it's not mayweather but it's still a good fight!

Comment

The day draws near!!! I cant wait!!!

Comment

Fight of the decade my a$$. This is as good a fight as Mayweather-Hatton, no more and no less. A fight of the decade is De La Hoya-Trinidad, Leonard-Hagler, Ali-Frazier, Mayweather-Pacquiao.

Both Floyd and Manny are doing good fights and I am excited. It's funny that you criticize Floyd fighting Cotto at 154 lbs when just a month ago you were saying "Pac-Cotto I at 147 lbs, should be a classic!!!!". You're delusional. I really think you tell yourself something so much that you start to believe your own lies.

This is Pac's first prime opponent since Jorge Solis. His first real legit fight since Cotto. And his best opponent selection since Marquez in 08'.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            Manny are doing good fights and I am excited.
            Yeah it is an amazing fight bro. And I agree Pac is doing amazing fights. Unbelievable though how he keeps fighting all these top guys and beating them down like they're nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
              anyone realize how much promotion is going to be needed for this fight.... bradley barely has over 1,000 followers on twitter.... lol this is a joke of a fight
              exactly the creator of this post is dilusional, this fight is garbage, bradleys deadlist weapon is his head lol, dude is coming off fighting a 40 yr old casemayor lol. bob arum has already tarnished pac's image. everyone knows he is fugazi, even phillipinos know this.

Comment

This is the real fight, not Cotto and Floyd. People cant say Pacs fighting Floyds leftovers here.

Bradley is better than anyone Floyd has ever faced. Plus Bradley is bigger than Pac, walking around 170. So the fact he can drain himself to 140 and still be champ is saying something. Pac can retire after this fight if he wins and forget Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  This is the real fight, not Cotto and Floyd. People cant say Pacs fighting Floyds leftovers here.

Bradley is better than anyone Floyd has ever faced. Plus Bradley is bigger than Pac, walking around 170. So the fact he can drain himself to 140 and still be champ is saying something. Pac can retire after this fight if he wins and forget Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                    anyone realize how much promotion is going to be needed for this fight.... bradley barely has over 1,000 followers on twitter.... lol this is a joke of a fight
                    Really doesnt need that much promoting when the world wide biggest name in boxing is involved. Ill say it again, world recognized biggest name in boxing..

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

No, he's not. And even Pac's team said that they were looking for Cotto and not Bradley, but when Cotto signed to fight Floyd instead of Pacquiao (Because they wanted the fight at 148 LOL) they "chose" Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X