Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Boxing Fans Always Knew That Manny Pacquiao Was Overrated ,,, (by Lester)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac has done things no other boxer has done so people can rate him as they please.
    He is underated by some as well, so why do people get their nickers in a twist when Pac is rated higher than they want him to be rated? Because they are jealous thats why!

When Pac beats Cotto they say Cotto was made for Pac? Did Ali get accusations made at him that George Foreman was made for Ali becasuse Foreman resembled a MUmmy? Not that i have ever heard of thats for sure! So its scraping the bottom of the barrell really some people with their opinions!

Comment

pac's never ducked anyone

martinez is too big for him but i think pac would probably fight him if he has the chance

fearless

Comment

Pacquiao is an amazing fighter

Comment

A LOL for the article, i bet he spent a lot if time writing it just to say that no one cares about Pacquiao now because of his last fight.

To the guys that are having problems with some "PAC FANS" just ignore them.

Comment

So these real boxing fans didn't know Pac would easily defeat these weight drained, past prime fighters that they didn't bet their houses on him? So only Bob Arum and Freddie Roach knew these boxers are tailor-made for Pac and every boxing experts were fooled?

Marquez is a top 5 P4P fighter when he fought Pacquiao, but can he beat the Cotto, Margarito, Clottey and Mosley that Pac fought?

Was Floyd even willing to face Cotto and Margarito before Pac fought them?

Comment

So a sorry boxer with no skills and with no knowledge how to win a fight...goes toe to toe with the best current Mexican fighter?!? I don't get this ****, ok its one thing to say Floyd should be the p4p champ, but seriously, Pac struggles with the best counter-punching boxer not named Mayweather and that makes him a bum? If he can't even get a solid win against a bum, what does that make JMM?

Comment

Originally posted by rampaging
                *******s dun know logic n evidencce is there anymie, if u cant pass drug tests ur a fraud n all boxing fans now that, stupid *******s go to hell, FUUUUKKCCCC U ALLL!!!!!
                Oh the irony. Must be a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Pancakes View Post
                  And what division was this that Pacquiao "cleaned out"?

Because i can't recall him cleaning out even one.
                  welterweight. he fought the top names.. cotto, clottey, and mosley at the time.

Comment

Working...
                  X