Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'd Destroy Khan...a Chinless, Heartless Fraud!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'd Destroy Khan...a Chinless, Heartless Fraud!

In the second part of his interview with BoxingScene.com, former champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero discusses the shoulder injury that forced him to withdraw from a scheduled fight with Marcos Maidana, the personal hardships of preparing for fights while his wife Casey was battling cancer, and much more.

[Click Here To Read More]

i gotta feel for this guy because all hes been through with his family dramma and all that. but this must stop.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      In the second part of his interview with BoxingScene.com, former champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero discusses the shoulder injury that forced him to withdraw from a scheduled fight with Marcos Maidana, the personal hardships of preparing for fights while his wife Casey was battling cancer, and much more.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Tell him how you really feel Guerrero lol.

Comment

Heartless?

Didnt this guy quit on ESPN with a little baby cut against some bum?

Comment

daud mutha****in yordan

Comment

powwwwwwwwww

Comment

Damn I like Guerrero, solid fighter, but he hasn't won a big fight over 135 pounds...

He's going on this crazy trash-talking spree about Mayweather, Khan, etc.. Come on man, beat a legit guy at 140 first...

This is too much

Comment

this guy is really starting to piss me off? WHO THE HELL IS HE?! he jealous that khan is a huge draw and is paid exponentially more than him. . . khan is so much faster and so much more powerful. . . WHAT HAS GUERRERO DONE?! WHAT?! katsidis is a good win, yes. . . but other than that. . . NOTHING. . .

he should be trying to fight maidana first. . . then he might be worthy of a khan shot. . .

Comment

Gilroy Represent!!!

I think Khan'll decision him but I'll be rootin' hard for the Ghost should he manage to talk his way into the fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                    powwwwwwwwww
                    this ain't no mahfacking powwww. . . LOL, maybe if guerrero has done something worthwhile. . . but he hasn't? lol so u just gotta laugh at the dumbo eared having clown. . . WHO PUSSIED OUT AGAINST DAUD YORDAN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Comment

Working...
                    X