No announcement yet.

Monkeys riding dogs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkeys riding dogs

What's not to love about monkeys riding dogs? (no sexual content freaks)

that **** is hilarious.

Comment

the damn music they put on it, lol
      OMG

Comment

I'm ready for the monkey/dog rodeo

if the monkey doesn't fall, he wins.

if the monkey falls and gets away, the dog wins

if the monkey falls and the pitbull he's riding eats him. I win

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          I'm ready for the monkey/dog rodeo

if the monkey doesn't fall, he wins.

if the monkey falls and gets away, the dog wins

if the monkey falls and the pitbull he's riding eats him. I win
          Lol, good find Walt. Looks like a pair border collies herding a mixture of Dahl and Black Belly Barbados sheep. Pitbulls would make things more interesting, but those little monkeys are kinda cute, you'd have to use baboons, make it more fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Lol, good find Walt. Looks like a pair border collies herding a mixture of Dahl and Black Belly Barbados sheep. Pitbulls would make things more interesting, but those little monkeys are kinda cute, you'd have to use baboons, make it more fair.
            i have no prob with those monkeys, but if you're gonna go to baboons, you're have to have them ride real live wolves to make it fair. That's likely to be biting off more than anyone can chew.

How about we do long tailed macaque's (since they're basically the cockroach of monkeys and presa's or rots?

Comment

i have no prob with those monkeys, but if you're gonna go to baboons, you're have to have them ride real live wolves to make it fair. That's likely to be biting off more than anyone can chew.

How about we do long tailed macaque's (since they're basically the cockroach of monkeys and presa's or rots?
              Yeah baboons would more likely than not fck up a pit bull. Several of my old neighbors lost dogs to them, they'd jump on their backs and rip out their guts. We had an 8ft security fence and didn't let our dogs out without one of us armed and following them.

Long tailed macaques are a good compromise. Though hell they won't even allow cockfighting in this country anymore (despite promises to let former Mexicans hold onto their culture.)

Comment

That's BS. those monkeys are strapped to the border collies.Border collies are trained to this kind of ****.And it's almost in their nature to do herding.That's animal cruelty to those monkeys!Incidentally I would'nt mind riding the cows in you video Walt.........The ones opening the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Yeah baboons would more likely than not fck up a pit bull. Several of my old neighbors lost dogs to them, they'd jump on their backs and rip out their guts. We had an 8ft security fence and didn't let our dogs out without one of us armed and following them.

Long tailed macaques are a good compromise. Though hell they won't even allow cockfighting in this country anymore (despite promises to let former Mexicans hold onto their culture.)
                  shieeeit they got all kinds of ck and pit bull fighting going on, just need to know the right places,.

Comment

shieeeit they got all kinds of ck and pit bull fighting going on, just need to know the right places,.
                    I've been to a couple over in Mexico, though I had more fun at the horse races. Dog fighting not really my style, though I've never seen any in real life. You ever see Amores Perros? They had some pretty realistic dog fights in it.

Comment

Working...
                    X