Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arab Leauge Split!!! I knew this ***** was gonna happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Arab Leauge Split!!! I knew this ***** was gonna happen.

Can you believe this bull*****?!?!?!?!?

Arab League Splits From West Over Libya Bombing

Niall Paterson, defence correspondent, and Pete Norman

The Arab League has criticised the military strikes on Libya, a week after urging the United Nations to slap a no-fly zone on the oil-rich North African state.The Arab League chief said that Arabs did not want military strikes by Western powers that hit civilians when the League called for a no-fly zone over Libya.

Secretary-General Amr Moussa said he was calling for an emergency Arab League meeting to discuss the situation in the Arab world and particularly Libya.

"What is happening in Libya differs from the aim of imposing a no-fly zone, and what we want is the protection of civilians and not the bombardment of more civilians," Mr Moussa told Egypt's official state news agency.

The volte-face by the influential regional body raises uncertainty about the unity of Western and Muslim leaders to the UN-backed military campaign.

Only Qatar has openly supported the Western-led campaign while Sky sources confirm the United Arab Emirates was willing to offer support.

The Arab League had suffered wide criticism for not being more vocal in support of the action it had appealed for.

Foreign Secretary William Hague had earlier told Sky that the coalition was receiving "very strong support" from Arab states for the coalition.

And earlier in the day Air Vice-Marshal Osborn said commanders were "entirely comfortable" with the British missile strikes undertaken so far that targeted Colonel Gaddafi's integrated air defence network.

Read more and see videos here...............http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...ng_No-Fly_Zone

expect oil prices to sky rocket....

Comment

isn't it funny how world war 3 is starting so close to 2012 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
        isn't it funny how world war 3 is starting so close to 2012 lol
        Seriously doubt that this is the start of WW3. But I find it really ****ed up that they asked for this *****, and now they wanna crawfish outta the *****. Somebody shoulda gave them the "How to inact a proper No-Fly Zone for Dummies" booklet. That way they woulda had a full understanding of what the hell they were asking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Seriously doubt that this is the start of WW3. But I find it really ****ed up that they asked for this *****, and now they wanna crawfish outta the *****. Somebody shoulda gave them the "How to inact a proper No-Fly Zone for Dummies" booklet. That way they woulda had a full understanding of what the hell they were asking for.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

Just wish we would've stayed out of it.

No good ever seems to come when we try to help rebel forces who are hostile to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            i hope you're right brother, i woke thinking this was the moment leading up to WWIII. sorta like the archduke ferdinand bit back in WWI.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

No good ever seems to come when we try to help rebel forces who are hostile to us.
              Yep. You ****in right Jreck homie. It was a lose/lose situation for us. I just hope we keep playin the back, and let UK, France, and Qatar handle up on it.
              Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
              i hope you're right brother, i woke thinking this was the moment leading up to WWIII. sorta like the archduke ferdinand bit back in WWI.
              I dont think it will be Tim my man. In order for it to be a WW3 there has to be an opposing super power(China or Russia)IMO, and neither one of them have chosen to go against the UN. They just chose not to get involved all-together.

Comment

arab league? lmfaooo. buncha backwards ass human beings. notice how all the countries revolting are all muslim countries?

there's a reason why.

they are still in the dark ages. they havent evolved yet. they are in the process of evolving, they are finally figuring out that these muslim extremists & sharia law is outdated, unbearable, & inhumane.

All these countries, its people, specifically the younger generation that grew up in the internet age, They are finally figuring out that there's more to life than blowing yourself up.

THEY WANT TO LIVE LIFE.

Communist china & russia figured it out a long time ago with this communist crap, now they are just living the life. Muslims are going through it now.

The days of controlling large segments of the population's way of life with muslim extremeism & sharia law are numbered.

Muslim youth, we welcome you to present time.

Comment

Arab League now supports the military action. This per current news.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

i wish we would have stayed out of it too.

stupid.

"qadafi is a dictator! his people are rebelling against him! we should help!" - typical idiot on this board

dictator? so is half of our allies/friends around the world.

people rebelling? you mean like in half of the countries around the world?

Comment

Working...
                    X