Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Hopkins saw flaws in pascal for the reason he jumped on the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea he saw a flaw and possibly thinks he could beat Pascal. I just know he didn't think he could beat Dawson so that is why he never jumped that chance.

Comment

Bhop has a history of leeching on to fighters for big paydays cough DLH cough . Dude couldnt sell a high school bleecher. He needs to retire big time. His fighting style is so boring its unreal. "IMA KNOCK HIM OUT HE AINT NOTHING" Then in the ring its the total opposite. No wonder HBO didnt pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        yes, that's right dj***ball - hopkins plan is to lose. Brilliant post!
        where did i say he plans to lose...thats you putting words in my mouth again...hug my left nut sometimes instead of the right...it needs luv too...lol

point is if your boy couldn't stand straight after jones lovetaps to the back of the head and below the belt, whats gonna happen when pascal retaliates...because we know dirty fight is all nard does...pascal hits harder than jones and calzaghe combined...

hopkins is just looking to cash out, go the distance and make it ugly....same as he did with calzaghe...
        Last edited by djtmal; 09-07-2010, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Obviously. Hopkins is the ultimate oppourtunist. He smells weakness and cash

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Bhop has a history of leeching on to fighters for big paydays cough DLH cough . Dude couldnt sell a high school bleecher. He needs to retire big time. His fighting style is so boring its unreal. "IMA KNOCK HIM OUT HE AINT NOTHING" Then in the ring its the total opposite. No wonder HBO didnt pick it up.
            I fighters with b hop non pleasing style have to hype fights up like that. Either they believe he is going to ko them or they want to see him ktfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Obviously. Hopkins is the ultimate oppourtunist. He smells weakness and cash
              pascal can win this fight...if he's willing to match hopkins dirty tactics and do what taylor did and fight like the young, hungry fighter, he might be able to get nard outta there...

Comment

I think hopkins saw the cash and is trying to make a money grab.

Comment

Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
                  I fighters with b hop non pleasing style have to hype fights up like that. Either they believe he is going to ko them or they want to see him ktfo.
                  yeah but how many times can you promise a ko, and don't even get a knockdown...or at least put an a** whooping on one of the top lightheavys...dude is bogus

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    I think hopkins saw the cash and is trying to make a money grab.
                    i think that is the general consensus

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      Bhop has a history of leeching on to fighters for big paydays cough DLH cough .
                      Oscar challenged bernard for his belts so not sure what you think hopkins should have done...I don't think there is a fighter in the world would turn down a fight with oscar.

Comment

Working...
                      X