Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've literally seen actual bands make the same mistake, and it's like : "WTF? You're supposed to be musicians, aren't you?"

FAHUFalkfhKL!3

Comment

• Knowing that your mother called and offered to take the brats to school tomorrow, I'd say you should slow your roll, Boss Lady. No need to get sick over this **** unless you absolutely have to.

And if you're offended that I called your kids brats, that's just because I call all children brats until proven otherwise.

Comment

• Welcome back, Reed.

Comment

• Drunk. Who gives as ****. Watching Band of Brothers.

http://

Comment

• I'm posting three-to-one for everybody else in this thread tonight.

That's just how I roll.

And I'm enjoying this way too much. I just know I'll get a call at 8 or 9 in the morning, waking me from my drunken slumber.

Comment

• Well, well, well : Look who finally decided to drop back in on us....

Took you long enough, Pea.

Comment

• You know you're drunk as **** when you have to check what day it is after midnight.

I literally just google'd that, because I have an appt. on Wednesday, and I thought that might be today since it's after midnight.

Calendardate.com, FTW!

Comment

• Madagascar is pretty damn good, actually, Reed. Much better than expected, just like the other new GNR tracks you turned me onto weeks ago.

Comment

• Id like to think your computer has a calendar in the bottom right hand

Comment

• Jesus Christ, look at my posts in here, I'm hauling ass.

The title should be changed to "Bringer Lang" for tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X