Ever knock somebody out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No...I wish I had...lol

Comment

not that i can remember but i have ****ed up some guys really damn good...but im pretty sure i will sooner or later

Comment

This is 100% true.

It was a school afternoon in my final year (senior in US terminology) and we were just kicking it on the upper football field. (My school had 2 cricket pitches, 2 soccer pitches, a hockey pitch, 10 real grass tennis courts, 2 gyms and a basketball court-yes, I went to a good school in a nice part of the country. Life's good eh?)

I was play boxing with this black kid ( 2 years younger, he was cutting class) and hit him with a left jab flush on the chin. Swear to God son fell and was briefly unconsious. He had a bloody lip to boot. Luckily we were mates and I am a good diplomat, so none of the local blacks beat my ass.

For the record, I am 6ft-and back then I guess I'd have been about 170, he was about 5'8 and 135.

Comment

yea st patricks night ko 2nd person in my whole life but this i didnt have to kick him while he was down... i hit him on the temple he went down, then his girlfriend jumped on top of to protect him, i then left.... power comes with age and practice most people dont take care of themselves so its to easy to ko this unfit bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
            yea st patricks night ko 2nd person in my whole life but this i didnt have to kick him while he was down... i hit him on the temple he went down, then his girlfriend jumped on top of to protect him, i then left.... power comes with age and practice most people dont take care of themselves so its to easy to ko this unfit bitches..

Haha......how did it start?

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
              Haha......how did it start?
              hes a local lad bout a year younger than me.. , he was slagging me about losing my job and the company van..

Comment

It's kind of hard to KO someone in a streetfight, because of all the grappling involved, and only a fool would swing for the fences and risk breaking their hands on someones cranium. Be that as it may I haven't got in a street fight for a while, but they come around once a year or less. Last time I was in one was the fourth of July, and it ended in a knockout victory for me with help of a headbunt, a right land, and a brick wall.

Comment

Yeah, I was walking down the street one day and there were 60 guys minding their own business. One of them asked me the time so I cracked him in the face and the shockwave from the impact of my fist hitting his face knocked out the other 59.

Comment

Yep one time and it was one of my homies. We were shooting dice and I forgot what started it but he's one of those cats that doesn't care if your one of his friends he'll ask you to step outside and handle it. At that point you can't say nah man because he'll keep on picking at you and trying to embarrass you. So to make a long story short we get out in the front yard on the grass and he starts saying "You ain't never had a pit bull on your ass," so I swing my right hook and missed horribly, at the same time he's coming forward like he's going to try and tackle me so I come back with the left and caught him square on the side of his face and he just dropped like a sack of potatoes. It scared the **** out of me because when he fell his legs and all the way up to about mid chest was still on the grass but his head hit the driveway. I thought he was dying, I didn't know when you get knocked out you start making sounds like you're snoring or like you can't breath. We are still homies to this day and I havn't had any problems out of him since. For the 15 yrs I've known him I swear he's picked a fight with everyone that we hang with.

Comment

Only in the gym, was a friend of mine, we went to hospital afterwards and I was ****ing scared. The guys on the street normaly fall down because of their ****ty stance, before you knock them out.

Comment

Working...
                      X