Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd,here's what ur dumb behind needs to do!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd,here's what ur dumb behind needs to do!!

U need to fight Cotto in Feb. for his 154lb belt!!Seriously!!We know U are capable of fighting in the 154lb division without catchweights & allowing ur opponents to weight in at the weight limit!!He is a legitimate title holder!!Then,maybe U can also grow a pair & get it on with Pacman later on in the year,read this & do this,I can be ur advisor for a mere 2% of ur net profit,I'll get U back on track,I promise!!

WOOOOOOAAAA....that would be a start..........props to money mayweather......if he heeds your advice.................

Comment

oyeah! this would be great before pac-cotto 2

i can't see floyd making cotto do the moonwalk though

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
        U need to fight Cotto in Feb. for his 154lb belt!!Seriously!!We know U are capable of fighting in the 154lb division without catchweights & allowing ur opponents to weight in at the weight limit!!He is a legitimate title holder!!Then,maybe U can also grow a pair & get it on with Pacman later on in the year,read this & do this,I can be ur advisor for a mere 2% of ur net profit,I'll get U back on track,I promise!!
        Ha, everyone says Floyd would steamroll Cotto. I think he'd still be trouble for him, he still is dangerous enough for Floyd to not consider it. If he isn't 100% sure of a win, he's not interested.

Comment

He will not be fighting for a belt because he's actually required to defend it.

Comment

fight zab!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post
              He will not be fighting for a belt because he's actually required to defend it.
              Please explain further,I don't quite understand!!

Comment

Please explain further,I don't quite understand!!
                Think he means if Floyd was to fight Cotto, it wouldn't be so he could win his title.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy****Hot View Post
                  Think he means if Floyd was to fight Cotto, it wouldn't be so he could win his title.
                  Why not,Cotto is a proper & true 154lb champion?!

Comment

Co sign.

There!

That is if Floyd totally has no balls taking on the winner of the Williams/Martinez fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X