• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Spoon blew his load in here:

Calm down d-bag...nsb isn't going back to 2010
    Sure.. whatever you say..

To me what's important is that I know you are so upset again that I'm exposing your hero for what he is a Fraud, and you guys have nothing to defend the truth I've exposed haha!!

Floyd Mayweather is making a stand to clean up boxing

Floyd said:

@ 00:20 - Nevada commission is one of the best commision in the world (that's why they absolved me by giving me that late TUE exemption lol) And My ultimate goal is not just USADA (WHO GAVE ME ILLEGAL IVS) and the sport of boxing, but For USADA AND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS PERIOD.

@ 0:36 - Because there is too much cheating going on in sports! lololololololol

Blind Judges can't see the cheating going on. I wonder why??

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      It's still so sweet isn't it? Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by bngsdad View Post
        After the 6th, floyd got most of it... I was hoping a lucky PAC punch would come up
        Not really.. unedited, unspliced. the truth

Round 6,7,8

Round 9,10

Round 12

Pac earned it more. IF there was a win to be given, it should have been to Pac if fair game was in play. Based on it's lackluster event. This should have been at best for FLoyd a draw.

Comment

Floyd ruins lives.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            You mean keep it to yourself and lay it all on the line before the fight, then cry about it and use it as an excuse after you lost? after you get paid?
            So pac lied that he was on his best condition to get paid??
            If its true or not both are equally bad, team pac has put themselves in a worse situation.
            Manny wouldn't have been labelled a sore loser had they not made the excuse.
            They would have had the rematch they want and deserve. And a chance for redemption.
            Team pac wouldn't have been labelled liars for lying to the public about the injury. and therefore were sued.
            But yeah, anything to make loyal pac fans sleep at night.
            But it cost them more.

You may be right regarding your animal context, but that doesn't defend your argument at all.

and you didn't even reply to max kellerman post ring interview point. That was already after the fight. why he mentioned nothing??? nothing about what his shoulder is feeling right there??? that was the best time to say it if that was true.

Like I said I'm a pac fan. It was a close fight, if pac landed two big punches per round he would've maybe swayed the judges. But he didn't.
            Floyd was the one constantly throwing, and was landing more. Not by a hundred, but still more.

It remains a solid belief to me that prime pac had the perfect style, mentality and approach to beat Floyd.
            Sorry, but I beg to differ.

It was now or never. Injured or not, Pac nor FLoyd can change the date. To much money riding in that fight That's why Pac had to cover his injury. You can say that was wrong, but Max Kellerman also said after the fight in the spirit of the event (Superfight) Nsac should have given pac his much needed Tarodol shot, since it was allowed by usada. That was the spirit of fairness, knowing afterwards that NSAC was biased to Floyd for giving him TUE after 2 weeks of the fight, technically Floyd entered the ring illegally, but was absolved later. While Pac had to come in, treated like an outcast, NSAC confiscated his vitamins, confiscated his gatorade, and didn't allow him to take a shot of tarodol so he cannot perform well thinking of his injury.

Irregardless of his handicap. Pac still outlanded Floyd as post fight videos have revealed. If Floyd truly won that fight, punch connects will favor him in the rewind, but the truth is not on his side, but on Pac's.

The true winner of the fight.

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History
            (This thread proves Pac got robbed.)

When there is a crime you look at clues of events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in time in a form of a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans can see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 9-4 for Pac,

Since these 8 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have.

There are 5 videos, of 8 rounds, rounds 2,3,6,7,8,9,10,12
            in these videos.

Rounds 2,3,7,8,12 were given to Floyd unanimously (video disputed)

Rounds 9,10 only 1 judge gave to Floyd (video disputed)

Round 4 and 6 are unanimous to Pac on all 3 judges.

The 7 rounds are in question. If Pac gets the 7 rounds plus the 2 unanimous rounds. It's a 9/3 Pac.

Judge for yourself.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

'THE ART OF HIT AND NOT GET HIT'

Round 2

Round 3

Round 6,7,8

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-29-2017, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              Floyd ruins lives.
              Is the one guy still spamming the same videos??

Comment

Spoon23 Maybe pac looked too awful from what was expected that a shoulder injury excuse would be totally believable. Maybe that was Arum's theory. Funny you're showing only highlights of pacquiao, you can make that with Judah, delahoya and the rest and make them look like winning against floyd. I could easily convince a non-boxing fan mosley won against floyd but was robbed by simply showing highlights. Were watching in real time, and the entirety of the fight. Including the single jabs to body floyd throws at will and lands at will almost every 10 seconds. Point is he was more constant all throughout the fight, and kept manny at bay. Most of pacquiao's highlights were only when Floyd chose to sit on the ropes and even then pacquiao wasn't even landing accurate or hurtful shots.

you might even be one those who are mad when few people made a bradley slowmo video against pac, making a case of him winning. If you need to make those vids, slowmo vids, to justify a fighter winning. then he didn't really win at all.

You can argue about the tue, the injury and what not. But you gotta admit inside the ring, Floyd won.

again no shame for pacquiao. since most of the fans, believe he wouldve done way better at his prime anyway. and Floyd didn't do showcase anything offensively too, and fought below his standard.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                  It's a close fight in a world where landing punches isn't required to win a fight.
                  Well played.

Comment

This topic won't go away coz there is so much controversy and scam written all over this robbery fight.

Evidences are all over the place.

Can't hide someone's dirty laundry. It will always come out and stink like hell.

If there is one thing that is clear. This was an example of what not to do in a super fight.

Since. Froid Roid is still enjoying his prize money from his fluke win. So far.. I guess..

there is..

Hope will save Froid! I believe he will be able to duck a rematch with Pacquiao hahaha!!

Lance Armstrong: 'Floyd is next.'

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                      Spoon23 Maybe pac looked too awful from what was expected that a shoulder injury excuse would be totally believable. Maybe that was Arum's theory. Funny you're showing only highlights of pacquiao, you can make that with Judah, delahoya and the rest and make them look like winning against floyd. I could easily convince a non-boxing fan mosley won against floyd but was robbed by simply showing highlights. Were watching in real time, and the entirety of the fight. Including the single jabs to body floyd throws at will and lands at will almost every 10 seconds. Point is he was more constant all throughout the fight, and kept manny at bay. Most of pacquiao's highlights were only when Floyd chose to sit on the ropes and even then pacquiao wasn't even landing accurate or hurtful shots.

you might even be one those who are mad when few people made a bradley slowmo video against pac, making a case of him winning. If you need to make those vids, slowmo vids, to justify a fighter winning. then he didn't really win at all.

You can argue about the tue, the injury and what not. But you gotta admit inside the ring, Floyd won.

again no shame for pacquiao. since most of the fans, believe he wouldve done way better at his prime anyway. and Floyd didn't do showcase anything offensively too, and fought below his standard.

Dude, these are 3 minutes of every round. Unedited and unspliced. Enjoy the truth. This is not highlights it's everything.

Pac threw less than he normally does coz of the injury. I gave you pics showing his rotator cuff bleeding out, But as I said you chose to disregard what your eyes can already see. Pac throws more punches than that. That's already a clue he was injured, but irregardless post fight videos shows who connected more, and that's with a busted up shoulder.

#legendary.

If Floyd truly won this. It will show that he connected more, but he didn't. Pac did more.

# the truth

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History
                      (This thread proves Pac got robbed.)

When there is a crime you look at clues of events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in time in a form of a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans can see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 9-4 for Pac,

Since these 8 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have.

There are 5 videos, of 8 rounds, rounds 2,3,6,7,8,9,10,12
                      in these videos.

Rounds 2,3,7,8,12 were given to Floyd unanimously (video disputed)

Rounds 9,10 only 1 judge gave to Floyd (video disputed)

Round 4 and 6 are unanimous to Pac on all 3 judges.

The 7 rounds are in question. If Pac gets the 7 rounds plus the 2 unanimous rounds. It's a 9/3 Pac.

Judge for yourself.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

'THE ART OF HIT AND NOT GET HIT'

Round 2

Round 3

Round 6,7,8

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-28-2017, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X