Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roc Nation Boss: Team Ward Disgusted By Kovalev's Racist Remarks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I wrong for not caring if Kov is a lil bit racist towards Ward and Stevenson?

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      In America, A black man crying racism is as common as an Asian driving terribly.
      ..Or an indian making it rain you hook nosed headresser

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Are you challenging me to a fight? I'll beat your a$$ punk.
        If you're not, shut the fcuk up
        Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        If you're ever in your life in the Sacramento area, just message me. I'd love to drop these brownies on your face
        Shut the fck up geronimo

Fck you think you are?!

Remind me again why your kind gets to go to college for free?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          it is lame to pull the race card Yormack

go do some paperwork and leave the fighting to Andre
          I guarantee you Yormak is the one who calls black people ni-ers and fa--ots when he comes home in the first place. Just look at him, you dont get to be a ceo of anything unless your great great parents owned slaves. So the joke is on you Yormak you horse riding white devil jokey

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
            Am I wrong for not caring if Kov is a lil bit racist towards Ward and Stevenson?

no, you are not wrong..... who gives a fk

Kovalev can do/feel, however he wants

if he truly is racist, he is the architect of his own problems

and if he truly is racist, then he will be small-minded regarding LOTS of other things as well..... so life will pass him by

by the way, Andre Ward is preparing to repeatedly punch him in the face..... AND, Andre is African-American

he is more than qualified to deal with this, without any help from the Social Justice Warriors..... who could ALL be spending their time much more wisely than crying over this

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
              One thing is taking a picture with somebody wearing a monkey shirt with boxing gloves on and saying "adonis looks good". You dont do things like that, period. Monkey is offensive towards black people so why say a black person looks like one? Dumbass
              dude you never seen a human who resembels an animal ? if you think all immigrants must go through some antiracial work shop , dos and donts, and all the things that could offend fragile americans before they get here then do something about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                no, you are not wrong..... who gives a fk

Kovalev can do/feel, however he wants

if he truly is racist, he is the architect of his own problems

and if he truly is racist, then he will be small-minded regarding LOTS of other things as well..... so life will pass him by

by the way, Andre Ward is preparing to repeatedly punch him in the face..... AND, Andre is African-American

he is more than qualified to deal with this, without any help from the Social Justice Warriors..... who could ALL be spending their time much more wisely than crying over this
                Correction Andre Ward is half white irish. You are welcome

Comment

• He reposted a meme (whatever the fvkk you call that) which was immature for sure, but it was more stereotypical than anything. This is blowing out of proportion.

Comment

• You known what. I think both men are great fighters but hearing this kind of $Hlt from Kov and people defending him essentially makes me happy that the white devil lost the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                      Correction Andre Ward is half white irish. You are welcome

what about the other half ?

it's all good..... Ward's heart may be Irish, but his fists are African-American

guess which part Ward will be punching Kovalev with?

Comment

Working...
                      X