Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Takes Out Liam Walsh in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Thanks.

His last loss was when he was 21 years old according to boxrec. Showtime needs to get him another fight.
    Last edited by Santa_; 05-20-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• I see a potentially close fight with Lom and Davis. Walsh had Davis missing some punches and Lom will be even more illusive but Davis uses enough speed and power and angles to get his scoring blows in as well. Could be a super fight if Lom stays at the weight or Davis moves up if Lom does.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Steve bunce was the guy who said it was stopped too late. Not early.

He was talking total sense. He was explaining how Walsh were crossing his feet and was on wobbly legs after the KO.
        Yea, in my other post I praised Steve for being on-point. I tend to agree with him more then any other commentator. Watching the after show, it was the tall guy with a sort of duck tail haircut who was totally out there with his comments. He also wouldn't give Davis any cred before the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Yea, in my other post I praised Steve for being on-point. I tend to agree with him more then any other commentator. Watching the after show, it was the tall guy with a sort of duck tail haircut who was totally out there with his comments. He also wouldn't give Davis any cred before the fight.
          yeah richie woodhall.

weird little debate they had

Comment

• The fight wasn't exactly stopped early. It was stopped at a weird moment though. I thought the ref probably should have stopped it during/after the count. Walsh was wobbling around as the ref was checking if he was ok to continue. But if you're going to let him continue then give him a chance. Walsh had his hands up trying to move his head. Odd that the fight was allowed to continue and then odd that it was stopped right after

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              Mayweather's not the type of promoter to protect his fighters, but if he won't let Davis fight on HBO then there aren't many options for him at 130. Just Farmer, Fortuna and maybe Barrios
              It's very interesting at this point. I think they'll try to keep Tank there at 130 and let the smoke clear at 135 and above(let those guys move up). I firmly believe Arum is rushing to make Loma the next PacMan. I see him moving up soon with Mikey and the rest. But we'll see how things go.

I like what I'm seeing from Davis at this point.

Comment

• That changed quickly. Ref seemed worried Walsh was about to get pummeled. Solid but not great performance by Tank imo. A tko in your 1st title defense is always a good thing.

Comment

• Might have stopped it a little early but the end was coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by dean_razorback View Post
                    what fights? Wsb?
                    like max kellerman said he got paid for those fights... If you get paid to fight they are pro fights even if they are in a jungle.... Thats what max kellerman said on hbo.....

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Probably, but Tank is still in build-up mode. Farmer is young and slick, and Johnny is a vet with power. I would love to see him fight every three months.
                      Farmer is young and slick against absolute bums! he already has like 4 losses.... Tanks speed and Power are on another level.... Farmer has never faced a big puncher like davis and he already has 4 losses...

Comment

Working...
                      X