No announcement yet.

Todays era is weak and watered down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    ...the scene is so sad that Thurman-Garcia is a mega fight.....i love it in the context of todays scene, but these guys ain't on that all time contender level....
    Yep, two fighters who haven't become PPV materials after all these years...

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      one of the most overrated fights ever, this era in boxing if you throw more than 20 punches a round it's a slug fest

this is the ***giest era in boxing without a doubt....weights *you go up" "no you go down", ppv numbers, posturing on social media...****ty fights with commentators screaming, "we;ve got a ward/gatti on our hands!"..."theyre fighting in a phone booth" when theres really **** all going on...no honour to wage wars and stick it out till the end..."his trainer was right to pull him out, his eye was getting bruised.." ...I hate this era of boxing....it stiiiiinks!!!
      I love it when Lara fights and Mauro Ranallo says, "...one of the deepest divisions in boxing..." It's as if fighters in the division are fighting each other. LOL. They don't even want anything to do with each other fighting their own individual fights fighting Yuri-level opponents... LOL.

Comment

Working...
      X