Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sullivan Barrera: A lot of People Talked **** - I Shut Them Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coņo, u did shut a lot of people up. Now fight Joe SmithJr

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Unfortunately for Barrera a lot of hate on him comes from the dislike of Ward. Didn't see many people on here hating on Barrera at all til he lost and in order to downplay Ward a lot of negative things were heaped upon him. He's always been a decent fighter, wish the problems with his visa didn't happen and the Beterbiev fight would of taken place awhile back
      This in a nutshell. Agendas rule the day unfortunately.

Comment

Good for Barrera... and wouldn't a win over Ward in a rematch be a fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Good for Barrera... and wouldn't a win over Ward in a rematch be a fun fight.
          no. i saw the first fight. it wasn't fun.

Comment

I think this is a message for Jubei and the other GGG ball gargling boys that trashed this man just to downplay Ward's achievements.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              I think this is a message for Jubei and the other GGG ball gargling boys that trashed this man just to downplay Ward's achievements.
              who wouldn't have destroyed shabaranskky though? anyone with power would have. he didn't move his head, put his hands up, or move his feet. right hand, right hand, right hand, right hand, right hand, right hand, right hand. he sucks. barrera is just better than someone who sucks. congrats? its not like barrera setup some amazing shot like charlo did to williams. he just threw a standard right hand down the middle and this guy couldn't avoid it. wasn't a counter shot or anything. it was the time when shabaranskky should have been on defense but he never learned what that is. he did that 100 times until the fight was stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                who wouldn't have destroyed shabaranskky though? anyone with power would have. he didn't move his head, put his hands up, or move his feet. right hand, right hand, right hand, right hand, right hand, right hand, right hand. he sucks. barrera is just better than someone who sucks. congrats? its not like barrera setup some amazing shot like charlo did to williams. he just threw a standard right hand down the middle and this guy couldn't avoid it. wasn't a counter shot or anything. it was the time when shabaranskky should have been on defense but he never learned what that is. he did that 100 times until the fight was stopped.
                Where was this post BEFORE THE FIGHT Captain Hindsight?

You should have passed on the message to the betting companies that had him as a 3/1 underdog in the fight too
                Last edited by NaijaD; 12-22-2016, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Yes he did. Dudes like bigdramashow wanted him to fail so bad just so they can criticize Andre Ward.

Comment

All of a sudden Shabranskyy sucks.
                    I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see an "after-the-fact" post like that here.

Comment

Double standards abound on this site. Joe Smith beats a 52 year old who wasn't even a shadow of his 50 year old self and he can beat everyone in sight. Barrera destroys a young, undefeated (17-0 with 14 KO's) fighter who was touted before the match and all of a sudden the guy he beat is a bum who anyone would have knocked out. In reality, both Smith and Barrera are exciting but flawed. A match between the two makes perfect sense. It appears Smith will be moved carefully though, as a safer match with undefeated (and untested) 35 year old Long Islander Sean Monaghan is likely next.

Comment

Working...
                      X