No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Runs Wild, Going Bonkers With Retirement Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a fighting man.
    There's only one Tyson ffffuuurrryyy. Whatdya gotta say about that.?
    Last edited by hugh grant; 10-03-2016, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Fat boy is to lazy to run miles and stay in the Gym, ducking responsibilities and making a mockery of the sport meanwhile every other HW is putting in work fighting mandatories, eliminators or top five contenders -- you know pushing the sport forward but Tyson is home eating Twinkies playing online and snorting coke.

And he can still probably beat them all..

Comment

So he just announced he was not retiring and he'll be back as soon as he get better. I hope that's true and I hope he takes his treatment seriously. He is real asset to boxing and he could be champion for a long time if he takes his treatment seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
          Good riddance to traveller trash. If only he was the only one but unfortunately there are about 7 of these sewer rat gyppos fighting in the pro ranks.
          Funny man

Comment

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Runs Wild, Going Bonkers With Retirement Hoax

Controversial world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury made an abrupt U-turn on his retirement decision on Monday, tweeting: "I'm here to stay."

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Aw ****ing great. You've got to be ****ting me. The most colorful, hilarious, provacatuer we've seen since Naz is giving in to the pressure and critics. He had or maybe still has a chance to come to the U.S. and put the sport on his back and save it. Think of the trash talking and build ups he'd produce with Wilder, Klitchko 2, David ****ing Haye, I could go on and on. He would put little Connor McGregor to shame. Fury would be a massive star and personality for the very reason he's the antithesis and representative of everything pc boxing world represents. The boxing world needs to free up its rhetoric and dialogue. No wonder nobody watches boxing anymore, everything about it whether it's the build up or some facile storyline attributed to an already bull**** money grab fight is turning everyone off. I mean can you ****ing imagine if the commission or promotion pulled Max Baer or Ali aside and said "yea, yeah we know you and your compatriot will be trying to beat each other to death tomorrow but listen....we just can't have you saying racist, sexist, ****phobic or xenophobic things. It crosses the line." I don't cotton much to angel Garcia or Danny but I'll give it to them, they knew how to turn HBO on its head. How is that not funny and good fodder to say you've never seen a Pakistani that can fight. We're all thinking it

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
                the look on wlads face is priceless lol!
                I'll take Fury all day over a guy like Anthony Joshua with his media trained boring catchphrases like "stay humble".

Joshua might look the part but he's hardly Mr. Charisma. He could send a glass eye to sleep in his interviews. I follow boxing to be entertained in the ring and also outside of the ring.

Fury gets people talking and causes a stir. Boxing and the Heavyweight division would be a much better place with an active Tyson Fury.

What other fighter would go to Germany, beat a great dominant heavyweight and then sing a victory song haha.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                  His whole team is like what the f*******. That video epitomises what greatness means and I hope he cleans up his act and carries on fighting.
                  yea same here...

ive never seen someone dethrone a champion and sing a song in the ring lol

Comment

I wish he had stayed retired personally.. He is playing the heel superb though. People are legitimately baying for this mans blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                      I wish he had stayed retired personally.. He is playing the heel superb though. People are legitimately baying for this mans blood.
                      He knows most people aren't going to like him. Even before all this and what he said about gays etc., he was always getting abuse for being a gypsy, just look back through his social media accounts.

If you know most people are going to dislike you, then you might as well play on it. It still sells.

He's playing it to perfection really. I have no doubt he's a clown at times but he's not stupid. He really knows how to wind people up and does it by design.

Comment

Working...
                      X