No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: Mayweather's Intimidation Tactics Failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: Mayweather's Intimidation Tactics Failed

WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30KOs), and his Cuban trainer Pedro Diaz, paid no attention to the trash talk being thrown around during Friday's official weigh-in at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. As the two boxers took part in a long face off, Mayweather (42-0, 26KOs) broke the silence by attempting to verbally intimidate Cotto.

[Click Here To Read More]

Anything that happens before the actual fight doesnt mean much!

Comment

Of course they failed. Everyone knows floyd that no matter what floyd says, deep down he is a feather fisted coward

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
        Anything that happens before the actual fight doesnt mean much!
        The latinos and hispanics cant fight for u Cotto...Anyone who tries to read Floyd's mind, will be incorrect every time...sometimes he acts jittery and nervous, sometimes he acts calm and well spoken, sometimes he stutters...dude is a complete and utter mystery, Cotto is going to get mismatched...remember what Ortiz said, "I can tell that Floyd is scared...Your scared bro" Your gonna get sucker punched into oblivion Cotto, u actin c.ocky, but now u gotta pay, Im sorry its nothing else I can tell u!

Comment

I like Diaz's attitude and the way Cotto kept his composer.
          That was a long stare down. I knew something had to kick off.

WAR COTTO!!!

Comment

sounds like someone's whistling through the graveyard

Comment

Keep sucking Gayweathers dick anyways winning or losing the guy is still a jerk he thinks money is everything and acts like he knows it all in life like he is the only one that faced adversity in life and he thinks everyone else has to acknowledge him for being successful in my opinion he is still a child.

Comment

Interesting that Cotto required Diaz to tell him how to conduct himself in the staredown. That's a first. It's as if to say Cotto needed to be reassured of how to handle himself.
                Last edited by Discipline; 05-05-2012, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Latinos Unidos!

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  The latinos and hispanics cant fight for u Cotto...Anyone who tries to read Floyd's mind, will be incorrect every time...sometimes he acts jittery and nervous, sometimes he acts calm and well spoken, sometimes he stutters...dude is a complete and utter mystery, Cotto is going to get mismatched...remember what Ortiz said, "I can tell that Floyd is scared...Your scared bro" Your gonna get sucker punched into oblivion Cotto, u actin c.ocky, but now u gotta pay, Im sorry its nothing else I can tell u!
                  Cotto is not acting ****y, he is confident--there is a difference. If anyone is acting ****y it's Mayweather, but we know that's just how he is.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30KOs), and his Cuban trainer Pedro Diaz, paid no attention to the trash talk being thrown around during Friday's official weigh-in at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. As the two boxers took part in a long face off, Mayweather (42-0, 26KOs) broke the silence by attempting to verbally intimidate Cotto.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Mayweather doesn't need to intimidate Cotto, he will just beat him up

Comment

Working...
                    X