Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all the sudden are people acting like Marquez fighting at ww is good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
    Your an idiot katsidis has never been world champion and lost to diaz who lost to marquez twice!
    Paper titles. Michael Bent was World heavyweight champ and Ike Ibeabuchi was not.

Who is the better boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
      Firstly, I thought Filipino was a nationality not a race. Secondly at least 99% of Pacquiao's fanbase is Filipino. Just look at Google Trends results for him. http://www.google.com/trends?q=Manny+Pacquiao. There is nothing wrong with how much support Pacquiao receives from his countrymen, it is something other boxers are very envious of. There was no prejudice or stereotyping in my post, just a simple and factual perspective on why a large number of posters on here feel the way they do regarding Pacquiao and his opponents.
      Any racist Pinoy wants to give this racist scumbag a dose of his own medicine and start debating with this monkey?

I don't have all the time in the world for this kid. Instead of debating the issues, he goes for the shortcut -- play the race card, ethnic card, religious card, whatever.

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        You don't argue by mentioning the other side's race under any circumstance. That means you're weak. That's shooting the messenger instead of his message. Only scumbags lower than a tuber colic amoeba do that. This is all basic, dude. You should have learned this in kindergarten.

;-)
        filipino is a not a race of people, its a nationality of people born and living in the philipines. I learned that in pre-school.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Paper titles. Michael Bent was World heavyweight champ and Ike Ibeabuchi was not.

Who is the better boxer?
          WHo accomplished more? WHo had the better career?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            WHo accomplished more? WHo had the better career?
            Ike Ibeabuchi

Comment

filipino is a not a race of people, its a nationality of people born and living in the philipines. I learned that in pre-school.
              I was doing colouring-in playing games and getting read stories.

What pre-school did you go to?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Any racist Pinoy wants to give this racist scumbag a dose of his own medicine and start debating with this monkey?

I don't have all the time in the world for this kid. Instead of debating the issues, he goes for the shortcut -- play the race card, ethnic card, religious card, whatever.

;-)
                So basically I pointed out that the reason many posters on here is exactly what I said, and you have no good response so you resort to calling me a racist. Also LOL at you crying for Chups, Mak, or ThePrince to come help you. The first two are very level headed fans of the sport, and ThePrince doesn't talk about boxing, he talks about PPVs and product endorsements and TV interviews.

Comment

Ike Ibeabuchi
                  Makes no sense. Bent accomplished more. Its like Baldo and Marg discussion I had with other posters.

Baldo was a lineal champ, Marg was a fringe champ. Marg may have been ranked higher but blado accomplished more.

Comment

Makes no sense. Bent accomplished more. Its like Baldo and Marg discussion I had with other posters.

Baldo was a lineal champ, Marg was a fringe champ. Marg may have been ranked higher but blado accomplished more.
                    paper titles, based on the politics of the sport, fans know who the better fighters are and who has accomplished more.

Do you honestly think Baldo and Bentt had better careers than Marg and Ike?

Or were superior fighters? Which was the original point.

Judah and Spinks and Mayweather after them refused to fight Marg, so he never got his chance because he was too much of a threat.

Ike's resume is much better than Bentt.

Titles are secondary to the fighters you beat.

Comment

paper titles, based on the politics of the sport, fans know who the better fighters are and who has accomplished more.

Do you honestly think Baldo and Bentt had better careers than Marg and Ike?

Or were superior fighters? Which was the original point.

Judah and Spinks and Mayweather after them refused to fight Marg, so he never got his chance because he was too much of a threat.

Ike's resume is much better than Bentt.

Titles are secondary to the fighters you beat.
                      He never got his chance because he lost to daniel santos and paul williams not because of a conspiracy to not fight him.

I tend to think the guy who wins a legitimate HWT title has accomplished more than the guy who didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X