Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      TKO6

Deal with it.
      4 rds to 2..........

156 landed punches to 102

Deal with it.

Retirement, deal with that.

White people own heavyweight boxing now.

Deal with it. That's what this is really about.

Now call me a liar.

And then...............deal with lying to yourself.
      Last edited by Mr. Invincible; 09-03-2011, 07:59 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        TKO6

Deal with it.
        Stick it where the sun don't shine, Jimmy.

Comment

• I've never seen fans cling to a loss as proof of dominance the way the people in this thread and this site cling to Lennox stopping Vitali.

Comment

• Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post

But just to clear something up, when I talked about Vitali being staggered in the sixth, I wasn't referring to the uppercut. I was referring to an overhand right which Lennox caught Vitali with right near the end of the round. Watch it again and tell me Vitali wasn't stunned/hurt by that shot.
            Are you talking about this: http://youtu.be/dlli6mvsOGU?t=4m16s

It's hard to tell, if he was staggered. They were tangled up and Lennox tried to fight out of the clinch. But certainly, Lewis got the better of him in that exchange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              Are you talking about this: http://youtu.be/dlli6mvsOGU?t=4m16s

It's hard to tell, if he was staggered. They were tangled up and Lennox tried to fight out of the clinch. But certainly, Lewis got the better of him in that exchange.
              It's nowhere near as clear cut as the right Vit landed on Lennox in the second, but you simply don't respond like that (desperate to clinch, not firing back) unless you're either dog tired or hurt. Either way, things weren't looking particularly rosy for Vit at that point. That's why I rubbish any claims that Vitali was on his way to knocking out Lennox had the fight continued. Nothing in the last few rounds suggested that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I've never seen fans cling to a loss as proof of dominance the way the people in this thread and this site cling to Lennox stopping Vitali.
                Yeah the fight's nearly, what, ten years old now and we still have to deal with all this nonsense. It's like a persistent rankling sore in some people's minds. I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't so ****ing irritating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                  4 rds to 2..........

156 landed punches to 102

Deal with it.

Retirement, deal with that.

White people own heavyweight boxing now.

Deal with it. That's what this is really about.

Now call me a liar.

And then...............deal with lying to yourself.
                  Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
                  Stick it where the sun don't shine, Jimmy.

Comment

• Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                    Yeah the fight's nearly, what, ten years old now and we still have to deal with all this nonsense. It's like a persistent rankling sore in some people's minds. I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't so ****ing irritating.
                    I'd understand if Lennox had been getting killed, headbutt Vitali, and the ref wrongly called it a cut by a punch, but Lennox opened a cut with a punch, and proceeded to mess Vitali's face up to EARN the stoppage.

If they do this for Lewis-Vitali, I can only imagine if Meldrick Taylor was European. They'd still be on here making threads everyday about Chavez-Taylor 1.

Comment

Working...
                    X