Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it was PBF in there that night, could he have kept Margito off him like Manny did?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
    I doubt it......Margarito is a stronger younger Dela Hoya. Floyd barely escaped Oscar with a Split Decision , thanks to Oscars bad stamina, Margarito's strong point.
    Mayweather's clearly bigger and stronger now than he was back then, I can still see a stoppage, in fact I'd lean towards that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
      I doubt it......Margarito is a stronger younger Dela Hoya. Floyd barely escaped Oscar with a Split Decision , thanks to Oscars bad stamina, Margarito's strong point.
      I am literally in awe of the stupidity here. Someone please kick this gentleman off of the forums immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
        I am literally in awe of the stupidity here. Someone please kick this gentleman off of the forums immediately.
        They always attempt to rewrite history but it doesn't work.

Comment

• Pacquiao boxed Marg's face off, but he was still easier to hit then Mayweather is.

IMHO Mayweather pitches a complete shut-out, just with less damage done to Marg and less damage take by him.

Comment

• Yeah that too, Oscar > Margarito.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
              Woa there hypocrite...

You Pac fans say Floyd doesn't have balls....ALL THE TIME..

If it's OK to talk about Floyd's lack of balls then it's OK to talk about Manny's lack of dick...........LOL..........
              did you read my last post you illiterate faggot? i'm not a pacquiao fan, you just assume that because i say floyd's ducking him just as he ducked cotto and margarito. are you gonna say that i'm a margarito fan too?

oh and yeah, i never talk about floyd's balls either, so don't generalize. i don't stereotype and say that floyd fans are illiterate queers that spend time talking about other guy's penises; that's just you

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                did you read my last post you illiterate faggot? i'm not a pacquiao fan, you just assume that because i say floyd's ducking him just as he ducked cotto and margarito. are you gonna say that i'm a margarito fan too?

oh and yeah, i never talk about floyd's balls either, so don't generalize. i don't stereotype and say that floyd fans are illiterate queers that spend time talking about other guy's penises; that's just you
                Ok look bro, not even talking s**t here but answer me one question in all seriousness. How many Top Rank fighters has Floyd fought since him and Arum split?

Comment

• All Margarito has to do is bully him into the ropes it's very difficult to counter from the ropes. In the middle of the Ring it's Mayweather fight but on the ropes Margarito will start to land body shots that could put a hurting on Floyd. I do believe if Floyd had faced Margarito in 2006 with thoses Plaster wraps Mayweather would be damaged goods today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    All Margarito has to do is bully him into the ropes it's very difficult to counter from the ropes. In the middle of the Ring it's Mayweather fight but on the ropes Margarito will start to land body shots that could put a hurting on Floyd. I do believe if Floyd had faced Margarito in 2006 with thoses Plaster wraps Mayweather would be damaged goods today.
                    Damn now that u mention it you're completely right bro..I wonder why none of Mayweather's other opponents have thought of that! You should definitely be a trainer bro, with this knowledge you have beating Mayweather would be easy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      Mayweather's clearly bigger and stronger now than he was back then, I can still see a stoppage, in fact I'd lean towards that.
                      I wonder how he does have 4 steroid freak shows who guard him. Anyways people are suppose to be stronger at 25 not 34 years of age. His roid rage behavior does point to his body guards giving him some right side meth. What he wieghed like 160 at fight night to Marquez 140 with an anchor in his pocket.

Comment

Working...
                      X