Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis vs. Vitali Klitschko: Official Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amateur and pro are two different games no point in saying he won this that and the other as an amateur ... Vitali will beat fatty up until he either falls or is stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom!
      Thanks to everyone for the very good response to this thread and the poll.

Anybody else with a prediction before the fight tomorrow?
      Vitali > Solis, KO 7.

Comment

• I like Solis, but Klitschko pounds him away in the 10th round when Solis will be exhausted to death. The first 4 rounds will be a good fight but then Klitschko gains control.

Comment

• Solis is gonna SHAOCK the world.

If you tought Vitali was gonna win every time,
          wait till you see Solis step in line,
          Vitali has grey hairs, Father Time is catching up,
          expect to hear tonight "I have had enough".

Comment

27 people have picked Solis:

:::Mega:::,
            Akhi,
            Akucapri,
            BillyBallroot,
            Carl2008,
            Chex31,
            damit305,
            Furn,
            Instinto,
            Kevin Malone,
            KO'er,
            nachorjj,
            RA-Box,
            southpaw_07,
            TheKza,
            wahoo
            Bear,
            egreezy,
            jason09,
            pototo,
            solo20,
            THe TRiNiTY,
            thesyndicate,
            ViciousVic,
            wizard king,
            `STEELHEAD
            War Solis...take the belt back to Miami little Havana

Comment

• Solis by decision
              STEELHEAD
              Steelhead, I loves ya, but you can't pick a fight for **** my brother.

My pick was actually Big Klitoris by points. Who knew that Victor Ortiz trained Solis?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wan Long Pong View Post
                Steelhead, I loves ya, but you can't pick a fight for **** my brother.

My pick was actually Big Klitoris by points. Who knew that Victor Ortiz trained Solis?
                lol....................

Comment

115 people got it right:

'Sugar' Freddi, *Khan, 1believer, aldiansyah, AllEyesOpen, Allucard, appollo33, ARENA, badnewsbrown, bahay, Bastian Loc, BattlingNelson, beez721, blackirish137, BostonGuy, BoxeoBoriqua, Boxing Scene, brian m, BritishBoxing92, Casual, chiguy91, ChopperRead, Dagreatest, dans, David Haye, Dirk Diggler UK, Eaner0919, elbonzoseco, eli porter, Fadista, Faerun, FightFanSTL, flat1985, Freedom!, freedom213, Fresno, Fuchs23, G-DOGS, gauze, gmc_rfc_06, gratz_the_king, Greg House, Heebarican, HitmanHattonAY, Home town hero, Imatroll, Irondon, Joey Giardello, John Faulkner, JonoYoungP4P, jreckoning, Jubei, kayfoo, KILLA RIGHT, King Koopa, King Of Ring, Klitschko2011, klit_power, kobulingam, kyshenko team, leff, LETS GO VITALI, Malicious, Marchegiano, MartinX, mathed, megas30, Miesesmedia, minasyan, Money Shot, Motofan, Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Invincible, Mr. Roach, Mushroom, Nautilus, ny123, Old Mongoose, PAC&PBFsuck, paulf, Pirao, plug75, r.Gooner, Randomum, Rapaz, Rassclot, RenovatioPR, revs1227, RINGG, Rip Chudd, RockyB, rosspot69, Russian Crushin, S.G., Samir Nasri, sjomcik, Spray_resistant, Steelhammer2011, sweetpea87, T3dBundy, ThePhantom5, THE_BIG_HURT, The_Demon, timba, titanium, toysale, True Guru, ts33, valero, Walt Liquor, WILL2WIN, Williamb45, winax, WladIsTheChamp, yessuh
                  Fattie was even worse than I thought he'd be.

Solis. Joke.

Comment

You were right about Solis.

I thought with his excellent amateur background he'd give Vitali a tough fight, but Odlanier seemed too afraid of him.

Odlanier Solis = Audley Harrison
                    He's worse. Audley, Gold Medal or no, wasn't ever as good an ammy as Solis was. He wasn't afraid. He's just sloppy. being less fat does not equal getting in shape.

Bring on a real pro like Tomasz or Haye. They might lose, probably will, but they pay the price and show ass before the fight.

Comment

• I think this should put to rest Franken****tard/KNN/hweightblogger's claims that having 50 pounds of lard around your waist makes you a better fighter.....assuming Solis legitimately hurt his knee and wasn't dogging it as Vitali was thinking. Quite frankly I've been hit harder by my 7 year old cousin then the shot Vitali landed so Vitali had a right to be pissed about it: Nobody likes to win with an asterisk.

Poet
                      Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 03-19-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X