Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I guess giving the ol' thumbs up to women doesn't work.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    probably thought you were offering them a hitchhiker
    I mean, I do it to all the 3rd shift guys and they literally laugh out loud. Maybe they think I'm ******ed. There's this one crusty old fu*ker on 3rd who hates me. When he sees me walking around he yells out, "get back in your cage monkey boy!"

I still give him a stupid grin and a thumbs up.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      lol you aint no champ. Where you go i go!
      AHAHA, well hello there.

You dont want none boyo!

Here lemme feed u some milky milky

Comment

Are you sure you did the thumbs up move right? I mean I usually use that for my closer, but I can't believe that didn't work at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Are you sure you did the thumbs up move right? I mean I usually use that for my closer, but I can't believe that didn't work at all.
          Well, not sure you tell me. It got quiet for a second or two, so then I said, this is a good time to bust out the thumb.

So I threw my hand out there with the thumb to the sky, had a big, half ******ed grin on my face, and I may or may not have yelled, "YEAH!!!"

I thought my odds were favorable.
          Last edited by b Murphington; 12-11-2016, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Well, not sure you tell me. It got quiet for a second or two, so then I said, this is a good time to bust out the thumb.

So I threw my hand out there with the thumb to the sky, had a big, half ******ed grin on my face, and I may or may not have yelled, "YEAH!!!"

I thought my odds were favorable.
            In general when it gets quiet for a second or two its time to pull out your dick & ask her if shes ready to go to poundtown. I think you just were too slow on picking up on her signals & she took you for a non-alpha. She was ready for it bro. Alpha that **** next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              In general when it gets quiet for a second or two its time to pull out your dick & ask her if shes ready to go to poundtown. I think you just were too slow on picking up on her signals & she took you for a non-alpha. She was ready for it bro. Alpha that **** next time.
              Idk if she was ready for poundtown. Gotta remember, I literally just met her 10 seconds before whipping out the thumb.

But I'll give whipping out the dick a try next time.

Comment

Idk if she was ready for poundtown. Gotta remember, I literally just met her 10 seconds before whipping out the thumb.

But I'll give whipping out the dick a try next time.
                Do it next time & thank me later brother.

Comment

A little while ago, I got together with some coworkers to celebrate one of our other coworkers new position. We went bar hopping in the city. Me and my boss went out on the dance floor t hit on some chicks. I started talking to a couple of them. Asked her name. Her name was Emily. I was like, "yeah, I like that, that's a good name." Feeling like the conversation wasn't going anywhere, I panicked and have her a big ol' thumbs up. For some odd reason, the girls kinda looked at each other and walked away. About a minute later my boss pulled me aside and said, "hey man, that was really good and everything, but that thumbs up thing you did, yeah, don't do that."

It seemed like a good idea at the time. I'm a fan of giving the girls a good ol' thumbs up.
                  you only made yourself look like a weirdo.

Comment

Working...
                  X