No announcement yet.

Robbery in the 2004 Olympics: Andre Ward should have lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    By your logic why are you clamoring for a Ward GGG fight if GGG is some hype machine and nothing else? Why should he move up and fight Ward if he is a bum that you and others are waiting to call him once he loses
    Sarcasm son

Comment

Pathetic....smh

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        In a fair fight, true.

But let's not forget Ward will have the referee and judges.

And most of the boxing media on Ward's side. On HBO, Max Kellerman will be telling us that Ward is winning every round, even if Kovalev dominates. BoxNation's Jim Rawling will do the same to convince UK fans, as will Sheridan if there's an international feed.

There will be a robbery coming, if Ward survives the distance. Kovalev will need a KO to win.
        Ward sucks doe! Kovalev should be able to KO that bum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Ward sucks doe! Kovalev should be able to KO that bum!!!
          I hope so, but the ref will do all he can to protect Ward and will permit him to use illegal tactics.

It might make a difference, perhaps help Ward survive the distance and set up a robbery on the cards.

Comment

Absolutely agreed, I didn't think Ward won either he was slapped about by that guy I think we all know that boxing can't always be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Andre Ward's amateur career isn't as good as most people believe.

The only top level tournament he was in was the 2004 Olympics, and he needed a robbery to advance.

I see where this fits your agenda, but BU!!*****

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Sarcasm son
                Reality son

Comment

Ward was running and clinching in this fight as well lol his boxing IQ really is overrated big time.

If GGG was American mark my word he'd have a gold medal too but they don't protect minor countries.

Comment

Working...
                  X