No announcement yet.

Wait. People think USYK will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait. People think USYK will win?

Now, I've seen some pretty stupid things on this site. People thought Santa Cruz would beat Frampton, that Pacquiao would beat Mayweather, that Postol would beat Crawford, that Porter would beat Thurman, etc. etc. Well, idiots are idiots, but there's a new breed of idiots who have taken idiocy to an entirely new level - we now got people saying that Oleksandr Usyk actually will win his upcoming fight against Glowacki. True boxing experts will of course agree with me that there is NO ****ing change that Usyk is winning this. People will probably disagree with me as they always do, but seriously, I'm considering to leave this stupid forum soon. I came here to discuss boxing and talk about upcoming matches. But people here don't know ****. Tell me, if I get this one right too, will people then STFU and just start accepting my words as a fact? Glowacki wins a clear UD in this fight, with Usyk taking the first rounds. There you have it. Now, go doubt it and act surprised when it comes true, like you did with my previous predictions... Seriously, people in here never learn.

USYK via KO RD 1

Comment

Everyone is incorrect on their predictions sometimes.

But Usyk definitely has a chance. He is the more skilled fighter, despite having less pro experience. It will also be interesting to see if Usyk can take a big punch. It is unknown, so any prediction about that is just a guess.

I think it will be a great fight...Glowacki has the home advantage so Usyk may have to really hurt him or knock him down to win, which will make his task much more difficult.

Comment

few tips:

learn how to construct a paragraph.

learn how to spell expert

watch some Usyk fights and then return to this thread and apologise to everyone

Comment

This gives me such a flashback... History always repeats itself. You will all see.

Comment

When I'm right on this one again, will I then be declared king on these forums?

Comment

Can't believe I am questioning theboxingxpert here

I can even see what you're saying and you can definitely make a case for Gloawacki but me personally Idek

You've got me worried I was tempted to bet on Usyk but there is a good possibility like a lot of great amateurs he starts fast and slows that bit and Glowacki starts rallying which he has done several times.

I think I'll leave this one alone & just enjoy the fight.

Comment

I don't see how Glowacki will deal with Usyk's movement.

Looks alike a complete style mismatch to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                  Now, I've seen some pretty stupid things on this site. People thought Santa Cruz would beat Frampton, that Pacquiao would beat Mayweather, that Postol would beat Crawford, that Porter would beat Thurman, etc. etc. Well, idiots are idiots, but there's a new breed of idiots who have taken idiocy to an entirely new level - we now got people saying that Oleksandr Usyk actually will win his upcoming fight against Glowacki. True boxing experts will of course agree with me that there is NO ****ing change that Usyk is winning this. People will probably disagree with me as they always do, but seriously, I'm considering to leave this stupid forum soon. I came here to discuss boxing and talk about upcoming matches. But people here don't know ****. Tell me, if I get this one right too, will people then STFU and just start accepting my words as a fact? Glowacki wins a clear UD in this fight, with Usyk taking the first rounds. There you have it. Now, go doubt it and act surprised when it comes true, like you did with my previous predictions... Seriously, people in here never learn.
                  you mean you predicted floyd will beat pac?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                    You predict one fight correctly (I guess) and now you're gonna break your arm patting yourself on the back?

Hey loudmouth, explain to me how a champion that throws and land more punches, dictates the pace of the fight, and is the aggressor 80% of the fight only wins 3 rounds? Fix?

Comment

Working...
                    X