Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford is good, but HBO making me sick!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
    Kellerman just said Crawford has the mean streak of Roberto Duran.
    He seems to overuse that name. I don't know if by now i'd be insulted or flattered if I was Duran. He once compared Jorge Linares to Roberto Duran, when Linares was undefeated.

Comment

It's nothing new. He is getting quite overhyped now though.

Comment

HBO has been acting desperate lately

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
          Kellerman just said Crawford has the mean streak of Roberto Duran.
          And the dead pan stare of Marvin hagler (or someone else can't remember) kellerman and lampley suck

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
            they talk like this guy is a god...and that intentional punch in the back of the head was like not his fault!
            he was punching down and jean ducked down.

rabbit punching to the back of head is bad.

punching towards opponent and opponent moves to expose back of head is their problem.

Comment

HBO commentary gushing over an HBO fighter...WTF do you expect? lol

Comment

they talk like this guy is a god...and that intentional punch in the back of the head was like not his fault!
                HBO's commentary has been making me sick for years. I watched half of tonight's fight on mute because of it.

Comment

You trippin dawg.

TC is the truth.
                  He is gonna beat pac up with skills athleticism and IQ and toughness and make Floyd look like a scared fighter.
                  TC is gonna stop pac and after that he has
                  Lots of fights out there.
                  If I was arum I'd have Rios vs provodnikov on the undercard and have TC fight the winner. Then angle for a TC vs Marquez fight in LA.
                  After that have TC fight algeiri and postol.
                  If he is still undefeated go right to Tim Bradley . lots of fights for TC.he is gonna be a star

Comment

HBO is beyond dreadful there's hardly any education behind there commentary just allot of ball and chin tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                      HBO is beyond dreadful there's hardly any education behind there commentary just allot of ball and chin tagging.
                      Commentary isn't there to teach you about boxing lol
                      They are trying to sell you something. That goes for every network

Comment

Working...
                      X